A screamer.

Gianni still had his head in between her thighs as her body shook violently. She had never cum that hard before. The little thing didn't know what she was in for.

Gianni pulled away after she had calmed down. Her heavy breathing filled the air and I kicked my pants off. Gianni's lips were covered in her essence and he stared at her limp body.

I could see his cock pressed against the zipper of his pants.

She slowly moved and turned to me.

"Did you like that, Fiore?" I asked, knowing she liked it. It was clear on her radiant face.

"Y-yes daddy" she whispered and Gianni chuckled, pushing himself off the couch. Their eyes fell to my erect cock and before I even had to tell her, she got off the couch with shaky legs and crawled towards me.

"Good girl. Make daddy feel good and you'll get a reward. Anything you want" I whispered and her eyes widened like a kid who just got a toy. I ran my thumb over her lips and nodded.

"Anything?" She whispered and I nodded with a smirk, looking at Gianni who was smirking at me.

I think we both knew what she wanted.

It was clear in her big brown eyes. And I was oh-so very excited for it.

I leaned back and hissed as her soft untainted hands wrapped around the base of my cock.

"Dio, Fiore" I whispered to myself and her hands began to pump my cock, up and down. I soon felt another pair of hands on my thighs and my hunger skyrocketed.

Gianni was on his knees, staring at Wura. Her hands didn't stop moving up and down my hard cock. Gianni ran his tongue along the tip of my cock and I groaned, gripping his hair tight.

I exhaled, as my stomach began to tighten. Wura copied his actions and her tongue ran over the tip of my sensitive cock.

They were trying to kill me.

"Fuck! You both are gonna kill me" I grunted out and watched their tongues touch, my precum ran in a string from Gianni's tongue to hers.

Fucking beautiful.

I thrust my hips into the air and Gianni greedily took my cock into his mouth, leaving the little flower with a pout on her lips. Gianni's lips felt so good around my cock and I thrust into his mouth, more careless than I would if it were Fiore who had my cock in her mouth.

He gagged lightly and I pulled my cock out of his mouth, letting him breathe.

"Goddammit!" I grunted out, and felt his tongue swirl around my cock, teasing me and pushing me further. He wasn't looking into my eyes, he was looking at the flower who had her tongue running along her lower lip like a kid in a candy shop.

I ran my middle and ring finger over her lower lip and she parted her lips, taking my fingers into her mouth. I groaned and almost shut my eyes when I felt my cock slide deeper into his mouth.

He pulled my cock out of his mouth with a pop while Wura gripped my thumb and last finger as she suckled on my fingers in her mouth.

The sight pushed me to the brink of delirium. Her eyes were warm and soft and the feel of his tongue rimming the tip of my cock was all I needed to create the fireworks in my head.

I groaned out and thrust my hips into his mouth. The greedy bastard took my cock deeper and gripped my hips. I could almost hear his voice in my head begging me to cum in his mouth.

Wura flicked her tongue over my fingers in her warm mouth and I felt ropes of cum escape my cock.

"Ah. Merda! Si!" I grunted out as I came. Goosebumps settled on my skin but I couldn't hear myself. It was like ringing in my ears but I was well aware of my Fiore crawling unto my chest, making herself comfortable.

My heart was racing and it took a while until I came to.

I had never cum so hard before.

Gianni settled beside me and I watched his kiss the little flower's forehead. His hands were on her thigh and I smiled to myself.

"You don't think we pushed her that hard, do you?" Gianni whispered and I turned to him. I cupped his chin and kissed his nose. He cringed playfully and pulled away but I could see the area on his face where the tattoos had covers turn a light shade of pink.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He whispered and I laughed, pulling back.

"You know she was gonna ask me to fuck you right?" I whispered and glanced at the flower who was deep in her sleep. I patted her uncovered ass and contemplated gripping her ass but she would rouse from her sleep.

"No. She was gonna ask me to fuck you. You're gonna have to come off your high horse someday" he smirked and I laughed.

"I guess we're just gonna have to see" I trailed off, looking at her as she slept.

"I'll take her upstairs. Your room" he kissed my lips before he swept her out of my arms and walked off.

The bubbling happiness continued to grow like a house fire. Nothing could ruin this.

Nothing.

I zipped my pants up and exhaled, throwing my head back.

"I need a fucking cigarette" I mumbled. My legs felt weak but I surely wasn't going to miss out on sharing a bed with the two people I cared the most about.

 My legs felt weak but I surely wasn't going to miss out on sharing a bed with the two people I cared the most about

I didn't get the name banners wrong this time😂
I hope this chapter met your expectations. *wink wink*
Of course, Gianni is going to have to suffer for a little while more cause...well...cause... I don't know.
Anyhoo! Enjoy! I love y'all!
-Aduke🌹