"He didn't see you though, right? Like he doesn't know for sure that you live here?"

"He's smarter than that. I'm surprised he didn't break in and snatch me up."

"He doesn't know you're pregnant right?"

"No."

"Remember what we were talking about when we first started talking again?"

"The fake story we could tell him? About how I was in fact cheating on him with you?"

"Yeah. We could go with that. Just in case."

"This is ridiculous! All because I decided to have a beer one night!" I exclaimed, starting to cry again.

"I know." He said softly, still rubbing my back.

I caught my breath and sat up, grabbing my phone. I immediately dialed Daniel.

"Hello?"

"Have you noticed any weird activity around the house?" I asked right off the bat.

"Not that I'm aware of. What happened?"

"Terry came by earlier. I didn't answer the door so he didn't see me but still, I don't even know how he found the apartment."

"Shit. I'll call all the local police departments and make them aware."

"Daniel it's fine I-"

"He tried to kill you!" Daniel interrupted.

"I... I know I just.. this is all so exhausting." I said with a sigh. Johnny wiped some tears from my face.

"Well just keep me updated, let me know what you wanna do."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

I sighed and put my phone back on the nightstand.

"C'mon you need some sleep."

"I can't sleep knowing he's close."

"Just try. I know all your weaknesses."

I rolled my eyes and laid down. Johnny covered me with the blanket and started massaging my head and playing with my hair. I swear sometimes it's better than sex.

I woke up the next morning around 8 AM and Johnny was still in the same position as last night, hovering over me. He looked exhausted.

"Did you sleep at all?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Nah. Wasn't tired."

"You're lying. You stayed up all night to make sure I was safe." He rolled his eyes and nodded. I smiled and kissed his cheek and got up. I went to go shower while he made breakfast.

"I have to go to the pawn shop and deal with something, you wanna come?" He asked at breakfast. I nodded while finishing my coffee.

We got ready and headed to the pawn shop, I guess Johnny doesn't know how to work his computer. I was too in distress to help him.

We headed back home and just sat around all day. Johnny played around on his computer, lord knows what he was looking at. I just watched TV and played on my phone.

"God damn it!" He shouted after a few hours.

"What?"

"Your brother is advertising free karate! And referring to Cobra Kai as a snake in the grass! How the fuck-"

"Just chill out. Cobra Kai is doing just fine, you have more students than him." I pointed out.

"I fucking love you." He said, slamming the computer shut and walking over to me. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I started laughing, and he stopped after a few.