The Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 12

I had grabbed all my belongings from the hotel a few minutes ago.

I also stopped at an dumbas gas station and filled up my car.

I stepped on the gas, getting away from the gas station and heading towards my destination. In one of my texts Jayden sent me the location, where they are staying at and the what hospital jade is at, at the moment.

But they are far from me. very far.

16 hours away.

But the fucking thing that kept bugging me and that was in my head was what do those fuckers want?

Was it the same men who always came to my hotel rooms?

No cause Jane said they were highly trained and those guys that came to my room weren't professionals

Shit!

But all I could now think about is jade.

Why is jade in the hospital how did it happen?

Yeah Brian said they torture her but what did they do to her?

This mother fuckers are gonna pay that's for damn sure!

I slammed my hands against the stirring wheel so pissed off.

5 hours later

Right now I'm on a freeway driving 75 miles per hour.

I should be there by 10:20am tomorrow morning. right now it's 11:00pm.

But that's to fucking far!

It's gonna take me a while to get there and I don't have that much fucking time!

I pressed harder onto my gas Peddle and now I'm going 90 miles per hour

*bzzzz bzzzzzz*

I got my phone that was laying on the passengers seat and opened the new text.

Brian: Jordan, I need you, jade needs you, Jane needs you. Jade is now in the ICU. We don't know why. They just got her from the room saying that something went wrong. they are not telling us anything. they won't let us see her ether.

Jades in the ICU?

Shit

He said they aren't telling them anything. damnit!

The people that took her might not even be doctors

Those fucking assholes

*bzzzz bzzzz*

I angrily opened the message showing I got a text from Jane.

Jane: this is all your fucking fault! if you would've been here I'm sure jade wouldn't be in this situation! I blame you! this is all your fault bitch! When I see you I swear ima beat the shit out of you! look what you did to jade, asshole! jade might not wake up because of you!

That had gotten me more pissed off.

She blames me for jade being there? are you fucking serious?

This bitch shouldn't be pointing fucking fingers. they were trained by me, they were taught better to not get into this situation damn!

I trained them! I taught them! they should be fucking great full I did especially Jane.

When I saw her getting beat up I could've walked away but I didn't.

I saw her getting beat up for a few days by the same fucking girls, until I saw it was 5 on 1. usually it would only be 2 girls beating the crap out of her but when I saw all fucking five that pissed me off. I thought it was unfair and since I was a badass fighter I stepped in.

I helped her the hell out!

And yet she fucking talks to me like that, blaming me I'm the cause of jade being in the hospital.

No, jade and Jane are good bitchass fighters, they should've been capable of fighting anyone even if the numbers weren't even (like 3 on 1. 2 on 1. 4 on 1). thy should've been prepared like how I always taught them to be! They should've been cautious!

Shit!

And Jane saying she's gonna beat my ass? I'd like to see her try.

No matter how mad she is. no matter how much anger she puts Into the fight. no matter how tough she is she's not gonna win. Yeah she's trained by me and is a good fighter but still she's not gonna win.

Everything she said gotten me soo fucking pissed.

*bzzzz bzzzz*

Jane: you're such a bitch! Why the hell did you leave? huh? cuz you were to scared to face your problems?! Well face reality! leas dead and we can't do a thing about it! Stop running from your problems Jordan! jade needs you here beside her! you need to get your dumbass here, now bitch!

I slammed my hand on the steering wheel, pissed off.

I'm not running from my fucking problems!

Jane said that I thought of nobody but my self yet I always helped her and jade. yet I always was there for them. yet I trained them. yet I did everything I fucking can for the both of them so their lives won't turn out the way mine did! Like how I had to figure out everything on my fucking own without anybody to guide me or to even care!

Nobody cared for them, not even our foster mom. I was the one who cared for them!

Nobody showed them right from wrong, I did! even though we were always bad, I knew and taught them where we crossed the line at certain times!

Nobody showed them the wrong boys from the right boys!

Nobody showed them anything!

I did! I did everything for them!

I made it easier for them! they could've went through the things I have did but I didn't want to let it be so hard on them! they didn't need that!

They didn't need for that to happen to themselves! Especially when they were so fucking innocent in the foster home!

And I need to face reality? I've been facing reality since a long fucking time ago. I've accepted it and faced it when you probably think a young girl couldn't at that age!

Reality made me! that's how I am who I am damn!

I know leas dead!

I know Evelyn killed her!

I was their! I witnessed it!

I wish it wasn't true but it is! I know that!

I know leas dead!

I have to deal and accept anything that happens to me! that's facing reality!

I clenched my hands on the steering wheel until my knuckles turned bitchass white.

I can't wait till I fucking see her!

I can't wait till my fucking fist collides with her dumbass face!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hoped you liked it. vote please!

Sorry if it was a short chapter!

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.

His Secretive Bad Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें