The secretive bad girl (Training Day)

Chapter 26

200 men?

Here?

In 10 minutes?

Are you fucking serious?

Shit!

"What the fuck?!" Jacob yelled angrily from the kitchen.

Before anybody was able to talk or ask questions, I pulled out my gun and aimed it to the guys head who was duct taped to the chair.

Without hesitation, I pulled the trigger.

Everybody went quiet before grabbing the rest of their stuff and heading towards the door.

"Jordan, you're leading. We're gonna follow you." Jade said before getting in her car.

December, Jai, and Brian are riding with me
Aden, Ethan and Daryl are riding with Jade.
Jayden and Norman are riding with Jane.
Ryder, Jacob, and Jason are riding with Daniel.

The guys cars are being left behind along with the dads to make it look like we're still home to give us more than enough time to leave when Evelyn's men arrive, however Daniels car was the only car besides ours to be driven off in because all of us wouldn't be able to fit in three cars along with our stuff that we need to take with us.

I pulled out my lighter, lit my cigarette that's hanging from my mouth, inhaled a big puff before throwing my cigarette on the floor at the end of the gasoline trail.

I got in my car, and started driving off. While driving off I looked in my rear view mirror, to see the house slowly catch on fire.

I looked at the time on my radio.

We have 5 minutes to get away from here.

2 hours later

"Jordan..?" Jai asked in a sing song voice. I rolled my eyes. I can't believe I'm stuck with these idiots in my car. Yeah my mother fucking car.

"How much longer?" Brian whined from the back seat. December looked over at me from the passenger seat obviously amused, enjoying how frustrated Im getting with them.

I clenched the steering wheel getting angrier by the second. I swear if one of them speaks again I'm going to-

"Joooooorrrrddddaaaannn" Jai and Brian whined.

That's it!

I quickly reached over and grabbed both their heads making them head bump each other before turning back around.

"Shut the fuck up." I hissed at them, clenching my steering wheel continuing driving.

I can hear Jai and Brian wincing in pain.

I took the next exit off the highway and pulled into a fast food restaurants parking lot.

"Yassss" Jai whispered happily since that's what him and Brian were whining about.

The girls and Daniel pulled into the parking spot right next to me.

Jai and Brian were the first ones out the car and the first ones in the restaurant. I opened my door while everybody else was getting out their cars as well.

"What's up?" Jade asked while walking up to me along with Jane.

"You guys should get something to eat." I stated while getting out my car completely and closing the door. Jane then walked off with everybody else going to get something to eat.

"You're not gonna come?" Jade asked while starting to walk off

"I'll go in a bit" I said pulling my cigarettes carton out.