The Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 4

"No, Jordan please don't, ill give you anything you want just please don't kil-"

I cut him off by pulling the trigger this fucking bastard thinking I wouldn't shoot him.

Yeah just a few seconds ago he held a gun to my head, thinking he was in control and he even tried to touch me that fucking perv.

Right now I'm at one of my victims house, which happens to be in the middle of nowhere.

Weird right?

Well I was driving on my way to my destination but I realized I had one victim on the way there so you know I gave him a visit, stupid bitch.

I walked into the living where his wife and son happened to be, tied up to a chair.

"Where's Jr?"

"In the room." I said casually before pulling out my knife.

"W-what are y-you doing?" The young boy asked terrified.

I ignored his question and walked up to his mom.

I held my knife to her throat.

"Please don't do this." she pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"I have to." I replied before slicing her throat.

The little boy looked so scared, I glared at the boy before walking out the house calling the police, pretending like I was a victim and I witnessed what had happened.

After the quick call, I got into my car and started heading towards my destination again.

4 hours later

I finally found a hotel and ill be staying for the night, right now it's 9:00pm and I'm exhausted. Even though I can't sleep, I'm still exhausted.

I laid down on the bed and pulled out my phone since it barely stopped vibrating an hour ago and I wanted to read the messages.

Jane: what the hell is your problem?!

Jade: Jordan why the fucking hell are you ignoring me?!

Norman: as much as Jane and jade don't want to admit it, they both need you.

December: Jordan.......we miss you

Jai: jade beat the shit out of me 10 times

Daryl: we miss you.

Brian: get here now bitch!

I read more text messages for about another 3 hours.

It was actually quite amusing.

I found out that jade had gave massive wedges to all the guys and gave them a makeover with water proof makeup.

She even sent pictures and damn they were hilarious.

I got a few missed calls and 869 more messages to read.

The messages seemed to get less and less every week they had sent them.

*knock knock*

"Police open up!" someone yelled banging on the door.

Shit

Cops?

Why the hell are cops here?

Damn it.

I quickly grabbed my bag of guns and put it under the bed just in case they decided to come in.

"Open up!" they said banging on my door even harder now.

I walked up to the door and opened it.