The Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 6

I changed lanes and stepped on my brakes making me be side by side with them.

I pulled out my gun with my silencer and shot the back and front tire.

I switched lanes again so now I was behind them then I did it again but now I'm on the other side of the car, side by side with them.

I shot the front and back tires like how I did on the other side of the car.

The black van from the gas station started to slow down a little.

Someone pulled out a gun and shot my passenger seat window.

That bitch ass mother fucker is gonna pay for that.

I turned my wheel to the side making my car bump against them. That caused their car to swerve and go into the next lane.

I looked forward making sure there's still no cars on this free way.

But up ahead I saw a sign that motioned for people on the lanes beside me to get on my lane.

I smirked knowing the car beside me has to get on my lane and I know for damn sure that ain't happening.

The van was still swerving but the people in the van gained control again.

They started to slow down bad by that time I'm sure they noticed the sign.

I stayed the same speed as them.

They pulled out the gun again and aimed for my head but I quickly bumped into the van again making them swerve and eventually they ended up where the sign was

I stayed driving my speed passing by the same sign until there was no more but the van should be right beside me again in....

3

2

1

*honk honk*

The van came crashing to the back of my car making me jerk forward.

Stupid bastard.

I stepped on my brakes making them crash into me then I went to the second lane slowing down and went behind them.

Two people from the back seat pulled out a gun each and started to shoot at my car. they both were sitting on the door with the window rolled down.

The bullets were so close to my fucking head.

The second person shot one more time before reloading in the car.

I felt a sharp pain but I ignored it.

I pulled out my gun and when one of the two people turned around I shot then straight through the forehead I aimed my gun at the other guys head but he got back in the car probably knowing I would've killed him.

I aimed my gun at the back of the cars window and pulled the trigger. I'm sure it got the guy in the back seat.

I then went on the right side of the van and looked at the driver but I could hardly tell there was someone their since the windows were tinted a dark color.

I shot the window and now I could see that person clearly.

I aimed my gun at his head and pulled the trigger.

The van started to swerve and it eventually drove off the lanes, crashing into the railing that was keeping all the cars inside the free way.

The van went right past the railing and went straight down crashing into the tree making the tree slowly fall down and land on then.