The Secretive Bad Girl (Training day)

Chapter 22

"would you like anything else ma'am?"

"The same drink."

"Okay" he said while putting his little towel around his neck, making my beverage.

Lea.....he had the nerve to bring up my babygirl.

"Hey sweet thang anybody sitting right here?" Some random drunk guy said while stumbling trying to sit down on the seat thats right next to me

I ignored this drunk smelly person.

"Here you go" the boy with the towel around his neck said while sliding it over.

"Dayumn you like them hard d-drinks don't you?" The drunk guy said with a hiccup.

"You know what else she'd like?" His friend said from behind him. While the other two laughed barely able to even stand.

I continued to ignore him

"I'm talking to you" he said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

I quickly grabbed his hand while getting up to face him. I then twisted his hand and pushed it back

*cccrrraaaccckkkk*

"What the fuck is your p-problem?" He asked with a hiccup just staring at his hand.

"Don't touch me" I said dangerously low.

He then tried to throw a punch at me.

This guy honestly wants that ass beating and I'm not in a good mood ether! He wants to fucking swing at me?! A girl?! Really?

I ducked and then I threw an uppercut.

"What the fuck?" One of his friends said while helping him get up from the ground since he was to drunk to even get up

"Come across me again I'll fuck all of you up." I hissed

I pulled out the twenty I owed for the drink and I threw it where my drink was at. I walked out of the bar and i got in my car.

Fuck can I not have a drink in peace?! Fuck man!

I walk out of the little bar and to my car pulling out a smoke.

I put it in between my index and middle finger bringing it up to my lips. Inhaling a good amount.

I held it between my lips while unlocking my car and getting in. 

I turned on my car and started driving...

Next day

It's 5:00 am. I reached inside my pocket to receive my house keys and I opened the door.

"Jordan..."

I quickly turned around to the direction I had heard the voice call my name.

"What?" I hissed

"It's 5:05 in the morning..."

I ignored the glares that were shot at me by all the boys dads

"I'm talking to you where were you?" Daniel hissed.

"Since when did you care?" I shot back while turning around to give him an icy glare.

"From the day you were born!-"

"Are you fucking serious?! Then where were you?! All these years and all of a sudden you want to show up?!"

"Jordan, Daniel keep it down-" Ryder said

"You don't understand! I did it for a reason-"

"What good enough reason was that?! Just because people came after you for revenge?! You're so fucking stupid! Look at the way I came out anyways!-"

"What's going on?" Daryl asked with a sleepy voice while walking down the stairs with Jayden following along

"Did my stripper finally come?" Jayden asked while rubbing his eyes to wake him up from his tiredness

Daryl rolled his eyes

I turned my back and started walking towards the living room.

"Wait my stripper is Jordan?" Jayden asked confused.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you." A sleepy Jai said while coming out of his room

"Get the guys." I said while sitting down.

"For what?" Jai asked

"Training" I said icily.

1 hour later

"don't ask questions just do as asked" jade said

"get in a straight line facing the wall" Jane said

Brian, Jayden, Jai, December, Norman , and Daryl did what they were told.

i glared at all the dads and nodded my head to the boys that were on the wall as in saying 'you too'. they quickly lined up against the wall as well.

"don't think, just relax" Jade said as soon as everyone was lined up and facing the wall.

i grabbed my  knife out and so did jane. we started walking towards them as quietly as possible.

Before getting close to them I threw my knife towards Daniels head....

_____________________
I'm really really sorry it's a short chapter guys. I'm just going thru shit right now

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.