The Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 2

"Today three men have been killed. One had been sliced and the two others were shot. Detectives say it was no accident while the Cops are giving us safety tips as in to stay inside, and to lock your doors at night. Be aware, and always bring someone with you such as a friends, or relatives when you go out. back to you Julia." the lady on the news said.

*Knock knock*

I got up from my bed and quickly got my gun and walked over to the door.

First looking into the peek hole.

But nobody was there.

Shit

I stood back, backing away from the door, knowing they are gonna break my door in any second.

1

2

3

Boooom

I quickly ducked behind the wall that turns in a corner to get to the bathroom.

"Jordan? come ooout."

"Dammmn look at all these guns she has-"

"Stay focus and stay beside me."

No doubt that's a newbie and a more professional like person.

They walked passed me without recognizing I was there so i aimed my gun at one of the guys heads and pulled the trigger.

I quickly pulled my knife out and had the other one in a choke hold before slicing their throat.

Shit.

I quickly grabbed all my stuff and put it in my car.

In the past two months people have been 'visiting' me. and its getting worse. they have been fucking coming more now.

I don't know who is sending these men to come get me. I don't know anything. I mean I tried research but nothing. nothing came up.

No clues

No pictures

No nothing

They just keep coming. they've been always coming like once every two weeks, now they are coming twice a week.

I walked outside with my leather jacket, hoodie and my black hat.

I pointed my gun at the cameras and shot them without even looking up.

I have this whole place memorized just in case something like this happens which is often.

I took those cameras out, but in no doubt they are gonna be in the news.

I turned the ignition on and drove off.

I'm sure, that by tomorrow morning it's gonna be surrounded by cops since I had put my silencer on my gun, which didn't make a sound at the scene tonight so I'm sure somebody will find out about the killing and call someone in the morning.

Damn it's 2:54 AM

There's no other hotel here but the one that I was just in.

Hmmm, I can sleep in the car for tonight, and in the morning I can go look for a hotel if there is one here

4 hours later

Right now it's six thirty and I have been looking around for a fucking hotel or even a motel but nothing and damn I can't go back to the bitch ass hotel or else the cops will get me.

Shit.

Well I have three more victims here anyways so, ill get them done with before leaving this shitty country and then going to the next one to get my other victims.