The Secretive Bad Girl (Training day)

Chapter 20

Norman and jai were left.

Jacob rushed towards Norman while Daniel(Jordan dad)  rushed towards jai

I smirked

This is going to be fun

Right when they knocked them out I quickly swung my hand that had the knife in it slightly cutting Jacobs hair.

He tried to punch me in my gut but I quickly did an uppercut knocking him down.

Aden(jades dad) lunged towards Jane but she dodged him and swung her arm hitting him right in the neck falling to the floor

Daniel(Jordan,Norman and Jacobs dad.) tried to sort sumn out with jade but jade doesn't do any deal when it comes to shit like this.

Jade grabbed her gun and put it to Daniels head.

"You won't shoot me." Daniel stated

"Try me" jade said with a smirk

Ryder tried to come up behind jade. I ran fast and slid on the floor at the end kicking his shin and making him fall. I put my knife towards his neck.

Giving him a look that said "don't you dare"

"Jordan!" Jane yelled

i turned my head to the side and seen Jacob rushing towards me while Jane was on the floor clutching her side.

fuckkkk really Jane?

he lunged forward almost hitting me good in my jaw. i let go of Ryder and quickly stood up swinging at Jacob.

"bitch" Jacob whispered....

"shit..." said Ryder with fear in his eyes knowing ima do something. Right after saying that Aden comes up behind him hitting him on the side of his head

"you're going to regret that" i whispered dangerously low staring at him dead in the eyes.

i grabbed my other knife and got in position. i can feel the tension in the air between me and jacob. Jacob called me a bitch. A BITCH. nobody fucking calls me a bitch unless they want a make over.....a permanent one.

his eyes widened however continued to come towards me.

Norman and jai were still knocked out laying still on the floor.

Jacob tried getting the knife out of my hands after swinging an uppercut. i moved it outta his reach.

Aden(jades dad)  and Ryder (December and jais dad) tried coming at me but Jane got up off the floor and our backs were facing each other. Jane pulled out two of her guns, pointing it at them.

"put the gun down sweetie you ain't fooling anybody." Ryder said slightly intimidating her with a mischievous smile. i smirked to myself while punching Jacob in his gut.

"jade why do they always intimidate us?" Jane said in an innocent voice while quickly giving jade a glance.

"y'all should be careful who you talk to" jade hissed.

baaaannnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!

baaaaannnnnnggggggg!

baaaannnnnnngggggggggg!

"fuuuuccckkkkk!" Aden, Ryder and Daniel yelled.

Jacob grabbed my arm turning me around and holding it against my back. he got the knife out my hand. i quickly bumped heads with him. he clutched his nose protecting it for any harm coming at his way. i turned around grabbing my knife. i then kicked him where the sun don't shine making him bend over. i grabbed his shoulders and kneed his face

crrrrraaaaacccckkkkkk

well he's on the broken nose list. 

"really?!" Norman yelled while picking himself up to stand.

looks like he finally woke up along with jai

i shrugged looking at Norman. all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain on the side of my head.

i looked in front of me and saw Jacob looking pissed as ever staring straight at me. well that makes two of us

i looked down at his hand and saw a random knife he found.

"why did you fucking shoot us?!"Aden yelled in agony.

Jane and jade shrugged slightly putting their guns on the side of their pants.

Jacob quickly took a step towards me and swinging his knife ripping my shirt that covered my stomach. i jumped back and studied his movements cautiously. blood was all over his face running down towards his neck. he looked like one of those scary clowns. he was pale, probably from all the blood hes loosing from his nose. he tried multiple times to shank me but missing barely by a inch. he tried again except i dodged it and elbowed his side when he swung his knife. i took a step back while he recovered quickly. i grabbed his arm with the knife and pushed him back making him trip over the broken chair, cutting my wrist in the process.

shhhiiiittttt

My blood started gushing out

Jacob got up with a smirk.

"Jordan you're not strong...you're not bad ass...you cant fight. you wanna know why i know this?" he asked

i never asked for your opinions in the first place- i thought

"dad told me about lea when you were gone, so did Brian and from what i heard. On that day dad went to save your ass that's why lea died cause you couldn't even keep her safe...no wonder you're so weak. you weren't even their when she was raped. you didn't keep her safe like how you always promised her" he hissed slightly spitting out some blood.

after that.....everything went red.

all i was thinking was how the fuck is he gonna smirk at me? and how the fuck is he gonna call me a bitch not thinking something bad was gonna be the consequence? i don't give a fuck if hes my brother that don't mean shit. hes not anyone special. fuck no. and he has the nerve to fucking talk about lea like that?! just cause hes my brother don't mean shit! Norman always told me he was a guy version of me. no one can be compared to me the fuck? i'm Jordan Chavez. he don't mean shit nor is the shit. and he wants to bring up lea?! in front of me?! does this damn boy wanna die?! why the fuck would he bring her up?! i wasn't even thinking about my baby-girl till now! hes a bitch!

and i knew everybody stopped what they were doing.

they know my temper unlike this dumb ass mother fucker in front of me.i did every thing i could to protect her and it wasn't only for her it was for the girls and the boys too. i'm not weak Jordan isn't weak. i didn't know she was raped i didn't even know if id ever see her again! that's my baby girl i took care of her i did everything!!

you didn't try your hardest

yes i did i always did so shut the fuck up you're me. i know i'm not fucking talking to myself so shut up. i did everything i could!!! everything!

Jacob is gonna get it! i swear! i'm going to-!

"Jordan" Norman said pushing me away from Jacob cutting my thoughts off

i looked at Jacob who had a frozen face

i felt something warm go on one of my hands. i looked down and my hand was holding my knife that was in Jacobs stomach who had more than three stab wounds.

i pulled out my knife and stepped back.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
short chapter guys i'm sorry! i'm a little rusty hoped you guys like it!

please vote!!! leave your comments and ill be sure to read them.

Jason-Jayden's dad.
Daniel-Jordan,Jacob, and Normans dad.
Ryder-December and jais dad
Aden-jades dad
Ethan-Daryl dad.

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.