The Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 8

He launched towards me.

But I quickly moved out the way.

After gaining his balance, knowing he missed his target He tried to punch me in my face but I ducked and punched his stomach where his wound was at.

He bent over clutching his stomach, I took that as my chance to sock him on the side of his head making him fall to the floor.

I pulled out my knife and I was about to force it into his head but he quickly got up and swung his fist to my face making my grip loosen and drop the knife.

Damn it fucking hurt and now ..........I'm pissed off

He tried punching me again but I ducked and head bumped him in his face.

I then grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down kneeing him in his face and I'm sure I heard a crack sound.

He screamed in agony.

I then kicked him in his balls before grabbing my knife and standing right in front of him.

I pulled my knife back and stabbed him in his stomach making him bend over, trying to catch his breath.

I slowly pulled it out slightly torturing him making him be in a little bit more pain.

But he tried to punch me in my face, and since his breathing was shallow and since he was weak from the loss of blood his punch wasn't as fast so I grabbed his fist.

Pulled it behind him and then I got him in a choke hold for a few minutes, making his face turn purple making him more weak.

I held my knife against his neck and sliced his throat quickly. not even giving him a chance to even think about the position we were in and how to get out of it.

His body fell lifeless to the floor.

I looked around for an exit but the only door that led out of here was the door Derek had just opened to get away from me.

I started walking up the stairs but I was limping most of the way since that mother fucker broke my leg with his knife.

I finally reached the top and when I did I saw Derek's wife standing there looking horrified. It looked like she was cooking dinner.

I took a step closer but she backed away a little afraid of what I was gonna do to her.

But I walked past her, since I'm sure that's the way the front door should be, which is in the next room.

She kept looking at my wounds then at me.

All I did was glare at her.

"Momma, can I go at a friends house tonight?" A young girl said walking into the kitchen where me and her mother was at. she seemed to be at least 14.

Once she saw me she gasped and grabbed the knife that was beside her on the kitchen counter, that was beside the food the mother was making.

The mother started going closer to her daughter, as if the daughter was her shield, but then the mother grabbed the knife and pointed it at me with shaky hands.

"Get behind me." I heard the mother whisper to the girl.

"What did you do to my husband?" Derek's wife yelled.

I glared at her even more.

"You should know after all, you were the one who said it, yourself." I hissed looking her dead in the eyes, mentioning to the part where she said I would get out the chair and he'd be killed.

Her eyes started to water.

I started limping the rest of the way out.

Where the fucking hell am I?

I started to look at the vacant streets looking for the street name seeing if anything rings a bell.

But nothing.

Shit I gotta find my car and fast, or else people will wonder why a girl is walking down the sidewalk covered in blood.

After a few minutes I figured out where I was at.

And a few more blocks away ill find my car.

20 minutes later

I pulled out of the fast food place and started driving.

Shit, my leg fucking hurts badly.

*bzzzzzz bzzzzz*

*bzzzz bzzzzzzzz*

*bzzzzzz bzzzzz*

*bzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzz*

I looked at the passenger seat at My phone and it was going off like crazy.

The last text that popped up on my screen the last line gotten my attention, all it said was......

"Jades in the hospital and the doctors said she might not wake up."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope u liked it!

OMG?!!! ahah

Comment

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.