How you doin' Lilah?

'Wow...' Says Charlie.
I can't say anything. I'm too shocked to react to what I had just witnessed. Shocked? That's a human emotion; it's starting to happen.
'That was heavy,' he says, taking his now empty mug to the sink. He quickly rinses it out with hot water then places it in the dishwasher.
'Yeah...' Is all I can say. I don't know what to do. Oh no, what if they find Charlie too? I could never forgive myself if I let that happen. I have to go. But what if I do go and they get Charlie? No, I heard Dennis right, I have power to protect people. And these people need me here more than ever with DANSA right here in their state. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. It was our friends.
'Hey guys!' I heard Caleb say.

'Delilah, you got here pretty quick, do you live close by?' Asks Dove.

'Yeah, just the apartment opposite.' I lie. I didn't want the guys to find out that I was staying with Charlie, I'm pretty sure that they would start assuming things; I would if it was me on the other side of the door.

'Hey, baby,' Says Victoria as she enters the room, going up to hug Charlie and giving him a peck on the cheek.

'Victoria and Charlie seem a bit flirty, don't you think?' I whisper across to Dove, who is sitting next to me on the couch.

'Oh didn't you know, they're boyfriend and girlfriend.' She replies, going back to whatever was so interesting on her phone. For  some odd reason, I'm not surprised nor disappointed, I'm too dangerous for Charlie, for any of these people in fact but it is pretty nice to be 'chilling out with friends' as they would put it.

'Oh,' I reply.

'Hey, Lilah.' Says Tommy, giving me a hug, I greet him back and sit back down on the couch, adjusting my black jeans and white turtleneck, that was the first hug anyone has ever given me. But something he said made me tense up.

'Did you just call me Lilah?' I ask. And everybody in the room stops, as if me saying the world caused some kind of hurricane or other natural disaster.

'Yeah, after that e-bot? On the news?' He replies.

'Yeah, I saw that. Crazy, right?' I say, trying to make it seem like I'm just another ordinary human. 

'My parents work at DANSA, mom said she was worked as a supervisor next to the interrupted ebot's cell.' Said Victoria, sitting on Charlie's lap. 

'They must be going crazy over there.' Charlie adds, after a moment of silence.

'Yeah, they said that the ebot was seventeen years old, and that  she would change her name and when she does, they'd be able to track her down and figure out what she'd call herself.' She continues, but my heart stopped beating.

'Do they know what she started calling herself?' Asks Kaitlyn, who had been surpisingly quiet.

Victoria smiled a sly smile.

'Why don't you tell them?' She asks me.  She figured it out! My gosh, she actusally figured it out!

'And how would I know?' I ask her, standing up and crossing my arms.

'Don't play dumb with me, as soon as you stepped into that cafeteria, I knew there was something odd about you. Both my parents work for DANSA, did you really think I wouldn't figure it out?' She stands up to face me, crossing her arms to mirror me.

'You're the interuppted e-bot, you lied to all of us.' She continues. 

Everybody turns to look at me now, probably scared at the fact that a robot who'd turn their earth into a dystopian world was standing  right in the midst of them. 

'So what? Are you going to rat me out to your mommy and daddy now?' I ask her.

She takes a step closer, looking every bit as intimidating as she does serious.

'Oh darling, I have every right to.'