We're leaving Lilah

'Zatinum?' I ask, unsure of what it is.

'It's a place, alright?  Cut it out with the stupid questions.' Says Mara.

'Hey, you're the ones who basically kidnapped me without telling  me why, so you at least owe me an explanation.' I say, with just as much venom in my voice. They look at each other before looking at me.

'Whatever, Zatinum is on the other side of what  you call earth-' Starts Mara before I interuppt  her.

'Wait, you're not from here?' I ask.

'New York? No-' the boy says before I interrupt again.

'No, I meant earth, you're not from earth?' I ask, looking at both of them as they looked at each other.

Mara sighs and shakes her head slowly.

'Where are you from then?' I ask.

'Ever heard the saying curiousity killed the cat?' She says as they both sigh.

'Ever heard the saying honesty is the best policy? There's information about this that I need to know and you will give it to me otherwise I'll make my own way back home and I'm sure your master won't like that will he?' I say.

Mara sighs again, but this time with a softened tone.

'Listen, Deliilah, the information out there, about  you, it's not ours to give away.' She says.

'That's ridiculous, you literally just said it yourself , it's about me!' I say, nearly shouting.

'Yeah, well, it might seem that way but I can assure you, it's not alll about you.' She says, venom returning into her voice.

'Then why are you taking me?' I ask.

'Because you're like the rest of us, exactly the same, but there's obviously something different abut you, because somebody themeselves wanted to meet you.''