Nice To Meet You Lilah

I wake up when the rain finally stops. I won't be able to go any further until the grass is dry. Water is my only weakness. I must not touch it, must not go near it, must not drink it. See how could I possibly be a human if the one thing they rely on most is the only thing that could kill me? I lie awake, full of energy after recharging. I look up at the sky, happy that I made it. That is until I hear a chuggy, out-of-date engine roaring and I look up to find headlights staring straight at me.
'Hey, you all right?' Says a voice, running towards me.
This would be the first time I'd ever speak. The first time I'd ever hear my voice.
'I'm fine. It's no problem, really!' I shout back, glad to hear that my voice is soothing and smooth.
'Here, let me give you a hand.' He says, holding out his hand for me to take. But I couldn't, I desperately needed somewhere to stay but I was barefoot, and the ground was wet.
'I'm sorry, I hurt my leg, I can't walk.' I say.
He hesitates for a while, then picks me up bridal style and takes me into his car. It's warm and has heating, I can't believe I was about to turn this down.
'Thank you.' I say, as he sets me down in his back seat. He takes down his hood and looks at me. I immediately see bright, blue eyes. He's so beautiful. I'm sure he has a human companion.
'It's no problem.' He replies. He starts the engine and soon we're driving off. The whole car ride was silent, I could tell we were going somewhere far away. Soon enough, he decided to break the silence.
'So, what were you doing out there in the rain?' He asks, his face full of determination, as if he was trying to get an answer out of me.
'Oh,I, got lost.' I reply, bluntly.
'Lost? Where were you going?' He asks.
'I don't know, somewhere.' I say.
'Somewhere? Where you running away?' He asks again.
'Well, sorta. But. I don't want to talk about it.' I say. It seems as if he understands because he stops questioning it.
'So, what's your name?' He asks me.
'Delilah.'
'Wow, that's a beautiful name.'
'Thanks.'
'I'm Charlie.'
'Nice to meet you.'
'Nice to meet you too.