Twas the Mission Before Christmas

Kacey's POV

Well last week Bree and the boys were pulling pranks on each other left and right which was quite annoying because I was always caught in the cross fire. What made me laugh a little bit was that Tasha actually started helping Bree because she got caught in the cross fire. Now it's coming up on Christmas. I am so excited because Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I was helping Davenport and Tasha with the tree, while Leo was pulling out boxes and going through them for decorations, Adam was working on making cookies dressed as Santa weirdly enough, and Chase was outside decorating the outside. I don't know why everyone agreed to let Adam make the Christmas cookies because he used his heat vision and burnt them to a crisp. Well...it looks like I will be making cookies later so that we could at least have some that aren't burnt. Just then Bree came through the front door and she looked confused and kind of embarrassed.

Bree: Ok, who covered the whole house in blinking lights? People are looking at us weird.

Right I forgot that Bree is all about her appearance and when there is something that could risk messing that up she is going to be al up in arms about it. I love her more than anything, don't get me wrong it's just that girl really needs to start looking at something other than just herself.

Adam: I wanted to make sure that Santa Claus knew to come to us first!!

Bree: Adam, we all love Christmas but I think that you are going a little overboard.

There was banging on the front door and in jumps Chase wrapped in colored Christmas lights and a wreath around his ankles...Adam must have put him on the roof along with other decorations. That poor guy. I super sped made hot chocolate real quick and then ran over to Chase. I unraveled all of the Christmas lights and then gave the hot chocolate to him. Before I could leave Chase grabbed me and pulled me into him. There I stayed for a little while because he refused to let go of me. I honestly don't mind it one bit because like I have said many times, I am in the one place that makes me happy and feel safe.

Adam: Hey get back on the roof you are ruining my display!!

Chase: A racoon chewed me free otherwise I would still be up on the roof.

The alarm went off which means it is a mission alert. I pulled away from Chase and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I know that I have been doing this more often but it has been quite a while since I ended everything with Henry. Chase looked down at me and was about to pull me into a kiss before Davenport said that we needed to go down to the lab. I looked up at Chase before we had to go and kissed him on the cheek before I ran down to the lab to change into my mission suit. Thank goodness for the mission alarm or else I probably would have kissed Chase at that moment in time.

~While in the lab~

Donald: The alert is coming from Facility X, my research center in the frozen tundra.

Leo got offended.

Leo: Hey, Hey, I'm the Mission Specialist. I'll handle this. The alret is coming from facility X, his research center in the frozen tundra.

He just said what Davenport said, which caused all of us to roll our eyes. I looked at Chase and we rolled our eyes together. And all of a sudden Adam got really passionate...

Adam: Wait, the tundra's near the North Pole. (He gasped very loudly in my ear which caused me to flinch) Santa needs our help! You wrap (pointing to Bree), you tape (pointing to Chase), you brush the reindeer (pointing to me). I'll go hangout with the elves. 

While we are talking about this Davenport is calling one of his employees at Facility X. It was unfortunate that this mission came in during the Christmas season but we have people to save. Chase grabbed my hand and squeezed it.