Hello Seaford!

Chase and I were walking through the Seaford mall towards my cousin's dojo

Chase and I were walking through the Seaford mall towards my cousin's dojo. When I got a text from Jack telling us to meet at Falafel Phil's. I grabbed Chase's hand and pulled him the other way until we came to the front of the building. Looking inside, you could see Milton and Kim on one side of the booth and jack with Eddie on the other side. Jerry had pulled up a chair to them empty side so that they could all be together. All eyes were faced towards the tv in the corner of the restaurant. 

Jerry: Yo! What are you doing, man? I was just watching my favorite cartoon, "Worm with a Perm". 

I pulled Chase and made my presence known. 

Kasey: You know Jerry, I thought that you would have grown out of cartoons by now. 

The Wasabi kid's turned to look at me before all standing up and tackling me to the ground. I hugged them all back the best I could before I told them to all get off. Chase helped me off the ground and threw his arm around me. We all made our way back to the table but Eddie is now sitting on the same side as Milton and Kim. 

Kasey: Guys, this is my boyfriend Chase. Chase, this is my cousin Jack, and his friends; Kim, Eddie, Milton and Jerry. 

They all exchanged pleasantries. 

We all cut off by the tv announcing what they had all been waiting for. 

Eddie: Here we go. It's time for them to announce who's going to be in the annual California Battle of the Dojos. 

Milton: Should we go get Rudy? 

Jerry: No, no. Every year he comes in a disguise because he can't handle the embarrassment when our dojo doesn't get in. Trust me, he's around here somewhere. 

Kasey: How about this, since you including Rudy have been trying to get me to join the Dojo, if you guys get in, I'll participate for this match alone. 

Kim & Jack: Wait really!!!

Jerry looked around and saw someone he thought was Rudy. Everyone at the table knew he wasn't even Chase knew. We stopped paying attention and the others started talking about how they hoped they got in so that I would fight with them. After the old lady that Jerry thought was Rudy started hitting him with her purse, the real Rudy came walking in. He looked and saw me before he went to give me a hug then took Jerry's seat. 

Milton: No disguise this year, Rudy? 

Rudy: Nope. I am a grown man, and I;m going to accept the fact that my dojo is what it is. 

Kasey: Well, you know Rudy- 

I was cut off by Milton. I was little pissed about it because I hate being interrupted but Chase and Jack both put a hand on my shoulder as if they knew they needed to calm me down. 

Milton: Well that's great. You don't need this tournament to feel good about yourself. You got plenty to be proud of. 

Rudy: Like what?