Back in the Swellview

I woke up with worst pain in my neck. I rubbed the back of it, taking a look at my surroundings. I'm in the in the Man Cave! Please tell me this isn't some fan fiction crap that makes me dream that it all happened. There is no way!! I got out of the bed and saw an outfit set aside for me.

Well at this is more Bree's style

Well at this is more Bree's style...maybe she picked them? I got changed and walked outside of the sprocket and down to the main Man Cave. The only people there were Jasper, Ray, and Schwoz.

Kasey: Hello!

Jasper was the first person to acknowledge me. He stood up and grabbed me in a hug.
I hugged him back warily. I don't know what's going on right now.

Kasey: Not that I don't love the hug, but can someone to me what in the world is going on!

Ray came and gave him a side hug, while Schwoz nodded his head and waved a little.

Ray: Well Davenport called me and said that you passed out and he didn't have the equipment to be able to help you. I have the equipment but I didn't know how to use to it so Davenport has been flying back and forth to monitor you.

Kasey: Ok, so...I wasn't dreaming all of it did happen.

Ray: That would be correct. Us three are the only ones who know you are back in Swellview. I should call Davenport and let him know that you're awake.

Ray walked away and left me with Jasper and Schwoz. I couldn't believe I was back. It felt so different and I honestly didn't feel welcome like I use to.

Jasper: would you like something to eat or drink? I could get you something. You should probably eat.

Kasey: Sure. Iced tea with-

Jasper: A hint of raspberry and lemon

Kasey: You still remember? (Laughing a little)

Jasper: You are the only person I really consider a friend anymore. Of course, I remember! I'll be right back.

Jasper walked off to get my drink, leaving in my own thoughts. How did I feel about being back here? I really miss Adam and Bree. I miss the old Chase. I miss Tasha and even Davenport's tantrums. While thinking of all the random thoughts in my head, I didn't realize Jasper was back until a straw was in my mouth. I chocked and glared and Jasper who was laughing his ass off. I rolled my eyes smiling at the curly headed boy in front of me.

Jasper: Hey, how's your cousin doing? I haven't heard you mention him in a while.

Kasey: oh crap! I haven't spoken to Jack since I left here!