Part 8

AN: Merry Christmas guys! Sorry that it has taken so long. I have had some problems arise, I didn't forget I just have some things going on. The new year is arising and I am going to try and update at least once a week. I love you my lovelies!!!

   I brought Chase and Bree into the living room. I turned on the tv to a relatively scary movie, I jumped about a foot in the air and jumped into Chase. He put his arm around me and brought me closer, I shouldn't be doing this but this feeling is something I haven't ever felt, even with Henry. I felt bad because I have feelings for Henry but I am not a hundred percent of what they are now.

Kasey: So tell me a little about you guys.

Bree: Well, I am the only girl and I have two brothers and a stepbrother. Chase is the least annoying out of all of them but he's still annoying.

Chase: Hey! Just because you don't understand my intelligence doesn't mean that I'm annoying. Anyone, our other brothers are Adam and Leo. Adam has super strength and Leo is not bionic but he wants to be.

Kasey: That's cool. I have a lot of different bionics I just don't know how to use them. I am really hoping that you guys can help me.

   As we were talking in the living room and Donald was still talking to my parents, there was a knock at the door. I got up and Chase's arm slid from around me. I opened the door to see Henry and Ray. Well isn't this a surprise.

Kasey: Hey Henry.

    I hugged him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I pulled away and gave Ray a small wave. I don't know him very well so I don't feel like I am comfortable with hugging him just yet.

Kasey: I want you guys to come and meet some people.

   I waved them toward the living room and had them sit down. Bree and Chase in the couch, Ray on the loveseat, and Henry on the arm chair with me on his lap.

Kasey: Henry, Ray, this is Bree and Chase Davenport.

   As we were all talking Henry was slightly kissing the my neck from behind. It was so amazing, I really do love this guy but I can't help the strange feelings I have towards Chase. As I was deep in thought, I felt Henry hold me closer. He was hugging my from behind and I forgot all about Chase. It's all about my handsome Henry. I mean Henry had his ups and so did Chase but Henry has my heart. 

Kasey: Henry, I just wanted you to know that I may be leaving for a little bit. I need to be able to control my bionics. 

Henry: I get it. Hopefully, I can come visit you because I don't want to have you leave me for to long. 

Kasey: I bet you would be able to.

Bree: Yeah, it may not be as many times as you want due to the fact that Mr. Davenport doesn't really want a lot of people on the island, but he might make an exception. 

     Mr Davenport came out of the room with my laptop. 

Kasey: How long until I have to leave? 

Mr Davenport: You will be leaving at the end of the weekend. Chase, Bree, and I will be staying here with you until the end of the weekend. Then you will be going with us back to Mission Creek.

   I nodded and then smiled at the same time. This was going to be a great opportunity but I am going to miss Henry so much. 

Kasey: Will my boyfriend be able to come visit me? 

Mr Davenport: Maybe, once a week but the big focus right now is to help you control your bionics. So I recommend spending as much time with your boyfriend and friends during this weekend. 

Kasey: Well, I think that we should all have a movie night. Henry, why don't you call Jasper and Charlotte over. 

*****************************************Time Skip********************************************

Charlotte and Jasper came over with snacks and drinks. Donald and Ray went back to the Man Cave. Bree and Charlotte were sitting together talking, while Jasper was on the ground holding a bucket filled with popcorn, and then there was me in between Henry and Chase. I could tell that they were both trying to hold/hand holding. Henry's hand was in mine and Chase was being awkward but kind of was leaning on me slightly trying to get my attention. 

Kasey: I am going to go into the kitchen and make some more snacks. Bree, Charlotte, do you guys want to come with me? 

    The three of us walked into the kitchen. Bree closed the sliding door and then turned on the water. Which had me raise my eyebrow at her.

Bree: Chase has super hearing so if you want to talk its best to turn on the water to kind of drown out what we are saying. 

Kasey: Alright, well....as you both know I am dating Henry but Chase is really starting to grow on me. He seems like a sweetheart. but I want to stay faithful to my boyfriend. 

Bree: Honestly, I have never seen Chase this confident about anything. I don't want you to feel bad for not wanting to date him or anything but I think that he genuinely likes you. I don't know Henry very well but I can definitely see that he loves you. 

Charlotte: I have known both you and Henry for as long as I can remember. Henry is the first guy that you have liked and he you have also known him since you both were children. I don't want to say break up with him but I don't think it would be a bad idea to maybe explore your options while you are gone in Mission Creek. I bet there are some very good looking guys in Mission Creek, right Bree? 

Bree: There really is. Although, you may like my other brother Adam also. He may not be all there but he is a sweetheart at times. But don't you dare tell him I said that. 

Charlotte: Everything is going to be alright sis. 

   I hugged them both. I am so thankful for the both of them, I'm really going to miss Charlotte while I'm away. She is my best girlfriend and I know that she is going to make sure that Henry is going to be ok. 

Kasey: I'm going to miss you Charlotte. Make sure that everything is running smoothly. If you ever need anything, once I have my super speed under control I will be over here before you can blink an eye. 

    The three of us were all laughing at this point. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed some cupcakes and then we all walked out to see Jasper with a bucket over his head. Chase and Henry were in the middle of a argument. Great...just great.