Just Another Day in the Davenport Household

I swear there will never be a dull day in the Davenport household. Today I was in the lab getting ready for school with Adam and Chase when Adam's super strength went a little overboard. 

Chase: Adam what did you do to your shoe? 

Adam: I guess I don't know my own strength because this happened to my underwear yesterday. That reminds me I got you a new headband for gym class. 

     He proceeded to take out a broken waistband of underwear out and put it on Chase's head. All I could feel was disgust, I mean who wouldn't underwear on your head by someone who doesn't brother to shower often. 

Chase: Adam don't you remember Mr. Davenport telling us that as we grow up our chips need to be recalibrated to make sure that they keep our bionics in check. 

Kasey: Chase, do you really think that Adam would remember something that Davenport said about your bionic chips. 

       Chase just laughed to himself and threw his arm around me directing me toward the cyber desk that was in front of the capsules. 

Adam: That means that your chip will never have to be because you don't grow. (Laughing quite loudly)

Chase: We'll just have to wait until Mr. Davenport gets back so that he recalibrate it for you. Now will you toss me my backpack.

     Adam threw Chase's backpack through the electronic doors and it created a hole in it. Chase grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back into him so that I won't get hit by anything else that Adam throws or does. 

Chase: Or...we could do it now... Adam get into your capsule so that I can change you back. 

    Chase grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the cyber desk in front of the capsules. Adam went to his capsule after complaining that he likes being ridiculously strong. 

Chase: All right, let's see. Adam's size parameters... six one. hundred and seventy-five pounds. 

Adam: Make it a little higher because I had a big breakfast. 

Chase: Just so you know what I am doing, I am changing your strength from an eight to a six. 

Adam: Wait you can change my strength??? Make it a 10

Chase: That would be like giving a stick of dynamite to well...you. 

     Chase then proceeded to make his strength change and then Chase ran out toward the car. I stayed back and saw Adam make his strength a 10...Well this isn't going to go well. I am definitely going to have to keep an eye on him today. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Time Skip to School^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     We got to school and the guys decided to eat breakfast at school, so I was sitting at the table and waiting for the others to come with their breakfasts. I am not quite hungry this morning so I just stuck with my water. 

Chase: Great, I am always stuck with the wobbly chair. 

Adam: Here hold this, I'll fix it. 

    Adam handed his tray to Chase and then went to try and fix his chair. When he pulled the top of the chair right off of the chair. I couldn't believe it. Chase instantly could tell Adam did.

Chase: We need to get home now. 

Adam: Calm down you are over reacting. 

   He set his tray down on the table and it broke down along with my water bottle.