The Haunting of Mission Creek High

I woke up the next morning, my eyes were puffy and my throat was very dry as well. Last night was a really rough night and I am so thankful for Chase. I got changed into an outfit for school and went upstairs. Tasha was up there making breakfast for everyone when I eventually got up to the kitchen. 

Tasha: Good morning Kasey. How did you sleep last night? 

Kasey: I slept decently it was a rough night but when I eventually did get to sleep, I slept ok. 

Tasha: That's good. Are you alright hon? Your eyes are a little red and puffy. 

Kasey: Well Tasha, I have a question for you. When do you know if you are with the right person or not? Last night I was talking with my boyfriend Henry and when I asked him what was going he hung up on me. Since I moved he hasn't spoken to me and if he does it doesn't end well. 

Tasha: That's rough. Sweetheart are you alright?

Kasey: Not really. I do really like Chase and since I met him I have been questioning my relationship with Henry. I have never dated anyone other than Henry, I'd love to branch out but I don't want to hurt him. I love Henry and I have since I was a little girl. 

Tasha: Well, if he hung up on you and hasn't been answering you I would talk to a friend that is close to both of you. I can see how you and Chase act together. He might be slow when it comes to women but he wouldn't hurt you. 

Kasey: Thank you Tasha. I needed to hear that. 

   I sat down at the table and started to eat my breakfast when the others came upstairs.  

-------------------------------------Time Skip to School---------------------------------------

    Adam, Bree, Chase, and I were all standing in front of the lockers talking when we heard Leo's voice. He was wrapped in a towel because Trent, the school bully, took his clothes. I felt terrible for him. I went to my locker to put my books away when I saw Trent standing near the doors waving the towel that Leo had previously been warning, followed by a scream from Leo. 

   Leo went to the lost and found to find any clothes that he could wear. When he came back out he was in one of the principal's pantsuits because apparently that was the only thing that was an option to wear. 

Leo: Apparently this is the only thing that was in the lost and found. I feel like Principal Terry. 

Kasey: I'm sorry Leo. Maybe you can bring an extra pair of clothes to keep in your locker. 

    The principal came out of her office to remind us that the homecoming dance was tomorrow. That's exciting. Of course Terry wasn't able to leave it at that, she was telling  a scary ghost story to scare of the students. I don't believe that anyone truly believed her. 

Adam: I bet the ghost is just like the ghost on my cartoon. 

Kasey: Adam. Ghosts aren't real. 

Leo: Did you hear Trent? He is scared of ghosts! We need to make a ghost to scare him to get him back for what he has been doing to me. 

Chase: Do you honestly think that anyone will believe in ghosts. I bet no one would get scared if I did this. 

   Chase used his bionics to make a broom push itself across the hall scaring all the students that were currently occupying the hallway. Chase looked at Leo and Adam then yelled...

Chase: Let's make a ghost. 

   They high fived and left Bree and I by ourselves. 

Kasey: I'm going to head home and talk to Charlotte. I can study with you and Owen later.