Sink or Swim Pt 1

After the lab got blown up, Leo, Tasha, and Davenport all walked around the ruins. Leo got very offended that Douglas ruined his mission specialist desk, not really thinking about the whole of it but more so the fact that the thing he cherished was gone gone. Davenport was taking the lab as a loss, and he couldn't get his mind off of the fact that he is missing four kids. Eddie was also lost in the explosion, and Davenport was also taking that pretty hard. 

~With the Bionic Teens~

We were thinking about going back to Swellview since I have a house over there, but that would probably be one of the first places that Donald would look since it is my other home. Instead, we got onto a fishing boat of some sort I believe. After we started floating for a bit towards who knows where. We came out of hiding after a while. 

Bree: Whew. Well, after the last six hours, I can confidently say there is no ladylike way to sit on an anchor.

Chase: What are you complaining about? I had a seagull using my head as a nest. 

Chase picked a feather out of his hair when Bree and I glared at him because we had the most uncomfortable positions the whole time. I kind of wish I could have just hid out at my parents house. 

Kasey: Where are we headed anyway? 

Chase: No idea. I can't pinpoint our coordinates without our GPS locators. 

I looked at him sadly and went up to give him a side hug. I needed as much comfort as I could. He of course, threw his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head telling me that we will get through this. I at least got to run away with my boyfriend which is really nice, let me tell you. 

Adam: I bet we're going to Acapulco. That's where all the cruise ships go. 

He looked like he was dead serious. Sometimes the best thing he can do is not say anything at all. We all looked at him confused, I rolled my eyes and went back to cuddling into Chase's side. 

Chase: Adam, we're not on a cruise ship. It's a cargo freighter. 

Adam: Whatever it is, we're on vacation. I'm making the most out of it. 

Bree: This is not a vacation. We're hiding from the FBI. 

We all walked towards Adam, who was walking around a few feet away messing with something. 

Kasey: And if they find us, we'll become government guinea pigs. And Mr. Davenport will go to jail. 

Adam: Oh, will you relax? Ah. Nice to get away every once in a while, isn't it? 

Adam laid down in the middle of a big rope and put on some sunglasses and got comfortable. He then raised his sunglasses again. 

Adam: And where is that waiter??

Bree, Chase and I just all rolled our eyes. This boy is something special let me tell you. I really do worry about him and wonderful if he will be ok living alone, or if he will have to live with Chase and I....Chase and I. The heck? 

~Back at the Davenport House~

Donald, Tasha, and Leo were all packing their clothes to get ready to leave the house since they were being evicted. Of course, Perry stopped by looking for some sort of payment for hiding the bionic secret. Apparently, she didn't realize that they were broke but she found out that as soon as they were able to get a place, they would be able to focus on finding out how to get back the money. They all established that they would be staying at the school until they were able to get on their feet. 

~Back to the Bionics~ 

We were all sitting hiding behind some boxes just waiting until the crew takes a break or whatever. Chase comes running over.