Goodbye Swellview, Hello Mission Creek

This weekend seemed to have gone by so quickly. Chase and Henry still don't like each other but because they both wanted to be around me they seem to kind of come to an understanding. I can tell that Henry is going to be worried about when I leave because he is afraid that Chase is going to make a move when we are gone. I hate to say this but I wouldn't mind if he did because Charlotte was right. I have never experienced another guy except Henry for as long as I could remember. I don't want to break up with Henry because I love him but I think a small break would be alright. 

Kelsey: Mr Davenport? How will we be going back to Mission Creek? 

Donald: We are going to take my private jet and it should be here in 20 minutes. 

   I nodded and then went to hug Charlotte and Jasper goodbye. I went to hug Ray, it was kind of awkward because we still aren't the best of friends and it's still new. I looked over to Henry and I ran over to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I am excited for this adventure but I was really going to miss him. 

Kelsey: Promise to call me every night? (I whispered in his ear) 

    He nodded and hugged me tighter. I kissed his cheek and jumped down from him. I looked at Bree and Chase, they smiled at me and motioned for me to join them at the airstrip. I walked over to them and looked back at my friends. I could see that Charlotte and Ray were both kind of holding Henry back from running after me. He was going to miss me a lot and I know that I will miss him a lot also. 

    Davenport, Bree, Chase, and I all got onto the private jet. We all sat down and enjoyed the ride to Mission Creek. 

Kelsey: So will I be attending Mission Creek High School, then? 

Donald: You will be. Since you have super smarts, I will talk with the principal and make sure that you are in the same classes as Chase. 

    I nodded and then looked at Chase with a smile on my face. Well, it looks like the two of us are going to be getting to know each other very well. I looked at Bree and she gave me that look before looking down at her phone and texting me. 

B- Bree          K- Kelsey 

B- By the look on your face it looks like you might give Chase a look eventually. He may be annoying but he does grow on you. 

K- Bree, I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose Henry but I don't want to be tied down to one guy already. I mean, I am like 15. I need to be able to experience guys and the world.

B- I get it. I mean, I wish I was able to date guys but no one is ever interested. I don't want to make up your mind for you but when Henry comes to visit maybe you should consider taking break with him. 

K- I think so. Henry will be here the first weekend of next month, so maybe during that time I start to get to know Chase. He is really cute. 

     I looked up from texting with Bree and looked over at Chase to see him smiling at me then shyly looking down at his lap. Aw, he is actually shy...that's so cute!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well we landed in Mission Creek and we all got into the car that was waiting for us. It happened to be Mrs. Davenport, Tasha. 

Tasha: Well, I made you guys a special dinner. I am so glad that you are back. Leo and Adam missed you. Kelsey, it's so nice to meet you. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in Mission Creek. 

Kelsey: Thank you so much Mrs. Davenport. 

Mrs Davenport: Oh, call me Tasha sweetheart. 

     I smiled and nodded. I think I'm going to like it here. Honestly, my biggest fear is becoming really attached to everyone here and not wanting to leave. I have never left Swellview and now that I have I don't know if I ever want to go back. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Time Skip:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

      We arrived to the Davenport's house and let me tell you, it was amazing and huge. I guess Davenport really is one of the richest men on the planet. No wonder him and my dad know each other. My father is a doctor and my mother is a lawyer. They all work together quite a lot due to the fact that there are a lot of people that are out to sue Donald for a lot of his inventions. 

Kelsey: Mr Davenport, this place is amazing. Did you build it? 

Mr Davenport: I designed it yes but no I didn't build it. I was on my honeymoon when this was being built. I think your uncle was in charge of the building project. 

Kelsey: Oh, cool! I didn't know that he helped build this house. 

     We all got out of the car and walked up to the house. Chase and Bree helped me carry my stuff in the house. Bree rushed it all down to the lab so that we could get it all added to my capsule. Apparently, Davenport had an extra capsule so all we need to do is add my bionics to the capsule and all my clothes. While Bree ran down to the lab a tall strong guy and small dweeby looking kid walked in. 

Donald: Adam, Leo, this is Kelsey. She will be staying here while we figure out all of her bionics and help train her. 

   Leo ran over and put his arm around my shoulder.

Leo: Well, hello pretty lady. The names Leo, but you can call me the man of your dreams. 

Kelsey: First of all, I have a boyfriend and second of all shouldn't it be the boy of your dreams. 

     Leo pulled his arms away from me and then slowly walked back to Adam pouting. He is going to be quite the character. Bree came back up and we all had dinner then watched a movie together. I think I will really like this place. The only problem is that I don't know what to do about Henry.