Sink or Swim Pt. 2

~With the Bionic Teens~

We had just landed at the offshore facility of Davenport's. I was still asleep from our ride here, so Adam carried me in. Which was weird because I fell asleep on Chase's lap.  When I woke up, we were in a large warehouse with boxes around us. Surrounding the boxes was a metal gate that stood about 12 feet all around. When Chase noticed that I was awake, he let me down and let me walk. Davenport opened up the gate and let us in. 

"Davenport": So, this is where we'll be hiding out from the FBI. What do you think?

Bree: I think we should update our tetanus shots. 

I was looking around because Davenport said that Leo was going to be here. 

Kasey: Hey, where's Leo? 

Chase: Yeah, I thought you said he would be here. 

"Davenport": Yeah, I kinda lied about that. 

He then touched the side of his neck and he became Douglas...Donald's brother. Great, so now we are kidnapped Be a good-looking psychopath, lovely. We all were shocked to see him. The last time Davenport talked to me about his brother, he told me that he was frozen solid in a brick of ice at one of his facilities. 

Douglas: Guess who? 

Adam: Whoa! Awesome mask, Mr. Davenport. He looks just like his evil brother who captured us. 

I looked at Bree and Chase who were equally confused. I took a quick look at Douglas, and I could tell he was just as confused as we are about Adam's remark. Well, I guess that makes me feel a little bit better. 

Bree: That is his evil brother. 

 Chase: And he did just capture us. 

Adam: Oh!!

Chase: I don't get it. I thought you were an ice cube in Mr. Davenport's warehouse. How did you get out? 

Douglas: I had a little help. 

Bree: It doesn't matter. We'll destroy this rat trap just like your last one. 

Douglas: Yeah, thanks for that. I didn't even have time to back up my music. Twenty years of up-temp jazz, gone!

Douglas complained and walked a little distance away. Now I see how him, and Donald are related. Both throw temper tantrums over the smallest things. Men! 

Kasey: No one cares!!

Chase: Yeah? Well. I know something else that's about to be gone. 

Adam: Yeah! Let's get his reggae too. 

Bree: Get him! 

We all were about to make a run at him when he yelled "Now" and all of a sudden, a masked hooded figure came out from behind the corner.  

Kasey: Oh, Christmas Nuts! There's another one! 

The masked man used powers of a bionic and knocked us all unconscious. Adam and Chase standing a little more in front of me because they both were being oddly protective. 

Douglas: (laughs) I told you I had a little help. 

As we all lay unconscious Douglas tries to make a joke to the mask man, but he just stared leaving Douglas uncomfortable. We eventually started standing up after a good 3 minutes. 

Douglas: Wakey Wakey. Eggs and Bac-y. 

I got up onto my knees and glared toward the man. As I was thinking of what a good way would be to escape, I remember that I have an invisibility app. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Bree put her hand out to help me up. I grabbed it and smiled at her.