Part 7

So the next day Henry and I walked over to Junk n' Stuff. Today was the day that we were going to tell Ray that I had bionics. I had no idea how I was going to tell Ray about these new found bionics. This morning when I woke up running and I ran all around Swellview. I finally got home and walked over to Henry's house. I'm so glad my parents weren't home because I don't know how I would explain to them. Anyway Henry and I walked into the store and went on the elevator to the man cave. When we got there Ray was on the floor face down, it was very confusing because he was laughing uncontrollably.

Henry: Uh Ray, are you ok?

Ray: yeah, sorry. I was watching a video this morning. What are you guys doing here so early?

Henry: Well, Kasey has something that she wants to tell you.

I just looked at the ground and stared at my feet because I am honestly really nervous about telling Ray.

Kasey: Well, Ray.... when Drex kidnapped me, he gave me bionics so that I could fight against you and Henry. I don't know how I am going to be able to control them.

Ray: Well for one I am glad you told me. Also, Henry and I can help you to the best of our ability but I will have to contact a friend of mine named Donald Davenport.

Henry: So if she could control them, can she fight with us?

Ray: If she can learn to control her bionics than yes. But until then she just needs to train. Let me call Davenport.

Ray walked over to the computers and pushed a few buttons. The next thing I saw was an older good looking man dressed in black, it looked like he was working on something while singing California Girls by Katy Perry. That was just scarring.

Ray: Donald!

Donald: (let's our a high pitch girly scream) Oh Ray! How are you? What's wrong?

Ray: Well, one of the villains that I just defeated kidnapped my side kick's girlfriend and gave her bionics.

Donald: Oh really now? Do you know any of the bionics that you currently have?

Kasey: I was told I have a while bunch but the only one that I have experienced is the super speed and super smarts

Donald: Well Kasey, I think it would best that you come to mission creek for a little bit so that I can see your bionics, test them, and train them with my kids that are also bionics. There names are Adam, Bree, and Chase.

Kasey: Well, I would have to talk to my parents.

Donald: I could be there in a few minutes  to talk them if you would like?

Kasey: Wait you could be here on a few minutes?

Donald: Yes, my daughter also has super speed.

Kasey: Alright, well can you meet me at the Swellview High School and I can show you where I live from there?

Donald: Yes, I will see you in 5 minutes or less.

•••Time Skip to the front of the High School•••

     I decided to go without Henry because he would be overly protective if he came. I don't need him worrying over me. I waited outside on the bench for about 2 minutes before Donald and two other people appeared out of no where.

Donald: Your Kasey, correct?

Kasey: I am and you must be Donald Davenport.

Donald: I am. This is my daughter Bree and son Chase.

   When Davenport introduced Chase I am pretty sure my heart skipped a beat. Which it shouldn't have done since I am with Henry. I looked at Chase and could see that he winked at me. It's like he knew my secret and was in on it. Omg! What if he had super hearing!!! Bree came running up to me and hugged me.

Bree: Hi, I'm Bree! I think it's so cool to have another girl that is bionic! I won't be alone anymore!!

Davenport pulled her off of me and rolled his eyes. Chase walked up and had his hand out.

Chase: I'm Chase.

He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear.

Chase: I heard your heart skip a beat when you saw me. I thought it was really cute and I can wait to get to know you, gorgeous.

I backed away from him and smiled softly. I could tell that my cheeks were heating up. Damn it Kasey! You have a boyfriend who you are in love with. I couldn't help but think what would have happened if I met Chase first.

Donald: So let's go meet your parents and let me talk to them.

Kasey: Well, lets go. I can take Chase and meet you guys there. Just follow me.

I grabbed Chase's hand and sprinted to my house. Apparently I might be faster than Bree because I got their way before her. I don't waved Bree and Mr. Davenport into my house, forgetting that I was still holding Chase's hand. I could feel Chase lean and whisper in my ear.

Chase: Are you going to keep your hand in mine? I don't mind it. I like the feeling of it in my hand.

I was about to pull my hand out of his but I had to agree with him, his hand was perfect for mine. Henry's hand was slightly a little to big in my hand. I know I should be saying this because of the fact that I am dating Henry but being near Chase like this definitely does something.

We got into my house and went to the kitchen.

Kasey: So my parents are away for 6 months but we can FaceTime them and talk about it here.

Donald: Alright, why don't you introduce us and then you, Bree, and Chase can go into the other room.

Kasey: Alright.

   I called my parents and they picked up slightly panicked.

Mrs. Winters: Kasey! Mrs. Hart told me you were kidnapped!!! Honey I was so worried about you!

Kasey: Mom, I am perfectly fine. Well kind of. When I was being held by the criminal, he inserted a bionic chip into my neck. I have these bionics and I don't know how to control them. That's why I have Donald Davenport here.

Mr. Winters: Donald!

Donald: Daniel!!! This is your daughter!!

Mr. Winters: it it! So, I'm assuming that since you are here that you finally got the bionics figured out?

Donald: For the most part, I am still figuring it out along the way but I am definitely working on it. That's what I have to talk to you about. Kasey, Chase, and Bree why don't you go into the living room and let us talk.