The Conversation

After I ran out of the lab, I ran straight to the balcony on the third floor. I don't what is wrong with me. I love Henry with all of my heart and I have loved him for so long as well, when looking into Chase's eyes I couldn't help the feeling of wanting to kiss him. There is something wrong with me maybe I shouldn't have come to Mission Creek. I was so deep in thought and I didn't notice someone coming out onto the balcony with me until they were standing right next to me. 

Chase: Hey. Are you alright? 

Kasey: I ran out of the lab during training. Do you honestly think that was the best thing to ask? So much for being the smartest man alive. 

Chase: I might be the smartest man alive but when it comes to girls I am definitely the dumbest man alive.

Kasey: I can attest to that. 

    I let out a small giggle. I knew that I couldn't lead either of the guys on. I like them both but I am dating Henry. 

Kasey: Hey Chase...

Chase: We don't have to talk about this now if you don't want to. 

Kasey: Thank you, but you deserve to know what is going through my mind. 

    I sat down on the little couch on the balcony and looked at him 

to follow. He walked over to me and sat down close but also a little farther to keep it respectable. I took a deep breath and thought about where to start. 

Kasey: OK well...I have known Henry since kindergarten we have always been really close. I guess growing up with him I never really experienced another guy...well except Jasper and he doesn't really count. I never had a crush on anyone except Henry because he was the only guy who showed me any type of feelings. 

Chase: So what you are saying is that you haven't had the chance to experience anyone except Henry because he is the only way that you have known. 

Kasey: That's exactly it. I love Henry but Chase I feel that if I would have met you first we probably would be together. 

Chase: I would tell you that we might have been but the thing is I am really awkward when it comes to women. When I met you it really felt like I have known you for so long and I don't really remember what life was like before you. I understand that you are with Henry and I will respect that, but that doesn't mean I will stop trying to win you over. 

Kasey: I understand that Chase. Thank you so much for listening because I do like you but I can't just leave Henry...he has been there for me for so long. 

Chase: I understand that and I will wait for you because like I said you have made a space in my heart that is going unable to be filled unless by you. 

    I leaned over and kissed his cheek then pulled him into a hug. I really like him and I may actually have to talk to Henry. I think it's about time I talk to Charlotte and Bree. 

Kasey: I think I am going to go to bed. I'll check with Davenport to see if he was able to get my capsule prepared and if not I will see you in yours. 

    I stood up and walked through the door before going down to the lab, I turned around to see Chase still looking out at the view. I could see myself spending time with him romantically but I needed to figure out what to do with Henry. I continued to go down to the lab to see Bree sitting on a chair at Davenport's desk. 

Kasey: Bree, we really need to talk. I'm at a loss with everything. We need to talk to Charlotte! 

Bree: Sure. Where did you wind up running off to?

Kasey: I ran up to the third floor balcony so that I could get some alone time but then I wound up talking to Chase. We have come to a sort of understanding, Bree I am really starting to like him and I don't know what to do. I think---

   I was cut off with the ring of my phone before I could answer it Bree sped over took my phone and answered it. 

Bree: Kasey's phone Bree speaking. 

   She looked at me and smiled.

Bree: It's for you Kasey. 

   She held the phone out to me and then walked out. Apparently whoever it was Bree had the feeling that it would be best to leave. 

Kasey: Hello, this is Kasey speaking.

Henry: Hey. It's me. 

Kasey: Hey Henry. What's up? I was just thinking about you. 

Henry: I was thinking about you as well. I'm just sitting in my room wishing you were here so that we could cuddle and watch a movie. 

Kasey: That sounds really nice. But I want to know, what  was with you leaving the groupchat this morning? I thought that everything was fine. 

Henry: Yeah everything was fine I just had to get to class. 

Kasey: Since when did you care about going to class? You would always have your phone in class. What's going on Hen? 

Henry: Nothing. You know what I have to go I'll talk to you later. Bye Kasey. 

   He just hung up on me. He has never done that! I didn't notice that I started to cry until I was pulled into someone's arms. I could feel myself release all of the tears that I was holding in this whole time. 

Chase: I'm here. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. 

Kasey: Just hold me. Please. 

Chase: Alright. Let's go change into some more comfortable clothes and we can go into my capsule. 

   I nodded my head slowly into his chest. He changed and then gave me some clothes of his that I could change into. We went into his capsule and he just held me the whole night. I think at that moment I should be with Chase but I'm not emotionally at a place where I can make any drastic changes.