Part 6

*Author's note: So I will try and update this on a weekly or every couple days. This chapter is once again dedicated to my most loyal fan @ivaughan14. Thank you for the idea for this chapter. Love you.

Kasey's POV

I was walking down the sidewalk towards the Man Cave when the next thing that happened was I was pulled off the sidewalk and into a van. I hit my head on something in the van and I got knocked out. I eventually came to and I was handcuffed onto a bed and I was definitely not in something I would usually wear, it was more showy then I would ever wear. It was in a tight black skirt and a black silver tube top with knee high black heeled boots. My hair was slightly curled and I had a black mask on my face. I was freaking out and I couldn't get out of the handcuffs, I was freaking out. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was happening. I heard my phone going off and it was next to me on the nightstand but I couldn't reach it, I saw that it was Charlotte. She called about two more times but due to my situation I couldn't really answer. She sent me a text and I was able to read most of it but not all of it.

Charlotte: Kasey, be careful!!! Ray's old sidekick Drex got out his prison. You need to be careful and stay home until Henry can come and talk to you. I promise that I will tell you more about Drex-----

That's where the text got cut off. I tried to get out of the handcuffs but they seemed to tighten around my wrists even tighter. As I was laying on the bed, the door opened and a tall man walked in. I looked at him and he smirked at me.

Drex: Well look who finally woke up. How are you kitten?

Kasey: My name is Kitten. It's Kasey. Who are you and why did you kidnap me?

Drex: My name is Drex and I have been watching you.

Kasey: Yeah that doesn't sound creepy at all. What do you want with me?

Drex: I know you have a history of karate, dance, and gymnastics. You know how to fight and you are flexible. I want you to fight against Captain Man and Kid Danger.

Kasey: Yeah, like that will ever happen. Why would I fight against the hero's that keep Swellview safe.

Drex: Because I told you too!

Kasey: Well my parents tell me to do stuff and I don't do it. So what makes you any different?

Drex: I have a pocket watch that can hypnotize you to do anything I want you too.

Kasey: Uh huh. You kind of sound crazy. Did you take your meds this morning?

Drex: Damn you have are the cutest and the most annoying girl I have ever met.

Kasey: You think that I'm cute?

Drex: Is that all you heard?

Kasey: Is that all you are going to ask?

Drex rolled his eyes and got onto the bed and straddled my hips.

Kasey: you are a little to close. I have a boyfriend and I don't think he would appreciate you being so close to me.

Drex once again rolled his eyes and had a smirk on his face. He put the watch in front of my face and then slowly moved it back and forth.

Drex: You are going to fight for me and listen to everything I say. You are going to fight Kid Danger and Captain Man.

Kasey: is that supposed to work on me?

Henry Danger x OC x Chase Davenport Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara