Part 3

Henry: Kasey, I am so sorry that I wasn't there for our date.

Kasey: You know Henry, I didn't want anything to happen if we got together and look what happened You weren't even there for our first date maybe it's best that our friendships stays a friendship and not try to get into a relationship. That also means that the two of us aren't going to act like a couple like we use to do. Now if you don't mind I'd like to go to bed, so if you will just leave me alone (she is crying terribly at this point)

Henry: I'm so sorry, but there is a reason for why I couldn't make it to our date.

Kasey: Ok then what is the reason?

Henry: I can't tell you, I'm so sorry

Kasey: I thought that I meant something to you, I fell in love with you Henry and you ruined it. I think that we might have lost our friendship because I don't know what I'm going to do now that I have told you that I fallen in love with you.

Henry: (grabs her and just kisses her) I love you so much Kasey!

Kasey: Prove it

Henry: Ok, come with me.

Henry takes her to the Man Cave and introduces her to Ray and Schwartz.

Henry: I am Kid Danger. Please don't tell anyone.

Kasey: I won't

Henry: (hugs her) Will you be my girlfriend?

Kasey: I'd love to Henry.

Henry: Why don't we go to my house and watch a movie. I think that it would be good for us to just have some time together because now that we are together I think that it's time to enjoy today.

Kasey: So it this First Date redo 2 (smiles and hugs him)

Henry: Yep, we can watch whatever you want.

Ray: So is this the Kasey that you haven't shut up about for as long as I can remember

Schwartz: I'm glad that we have finally met her now why don't you go make it up that date to her.

Ray: We'll see you guys tomorrow (waves)

Henry: Come here, you are going to go up the tube with me (he pulls her hand and the two of them go to his tube) Up the tube!

Back in Junk N' Stuff

Henry: Let's go to my house I think that it's time for us to finally have our first date

The two of them walk to Henry's house. When they got to his house they saw Piper in the living room.

Piper: (turns around toward the front door) KASEY!!! (screams and runs up to hug her)

Kasey is the only person that Piper is quiet and nice around. Piper looks up to Kasey and she really like her, they have been friends since as long as Piper has been alive.

Piper: Do you want to play a game or watch a movie together. We can make snack and have candy (getting really excited and starting to jump up and down)

Henry: Sorry Piper, but we were going to watch a movie in my room

Piper: You guys do that so often, I want to spend time with her she's my friend too Henry

Henry: She is also my girlfriend now though (smiles and pulls her into a hug)

Piper: (screams out of excitement) She is the best girl that you could ever have for a girlfriend. I'm so happy, she will wind up being my sister-in-law.

Henry: We are going to go make popcorn, grab some candy, and then go watch a movie.

Piper: Ok, I'll you two in the morning. (runs upstairs squealing)

Henry and Kasey make popcorn and they gathered candy and ran up to Henry's room.

Henry: Which movie do you want to watch, my darling Kasey (bringing her in and kissing her forehead)

Kasey: Let's watch Finding Nemo (kisses his cheek)