Dinner Party?

After making dinner and leaving it in the oven to keep warm and making sure that the cheesecake was in the fridge I left to change. I changed into one of my favorite outfits because my mom found this outfit for me when she was on a business trip. When I got downstairs I see that Charlotte, Henry, and Jasper were downstairs talking to both Chase and Bree. 

Kasey: Hey guys. I'm so glad that you guys are all here. Bree will you help me bring food onto the table. 

   Everyone walked into the dining room and sat down. Bree and I walked into the kitchen grabbed plates and brought them out to everyone with the plates full of food. I sat down at the head of the table and on one side was Chase and on the other side was Henry. Throughout the dinner we had light conversation but I could tell that there was some tension in the room probably due to Henry and I.

Charlotte: So how is your training going?  

Kasey: It's going really well. I'm starting to really get the hang of it.

Bree: She is almost at the point of being able to join us for our missions! It's going to be great to have another girl on the team.

Henry: I thought that she was going to be coming home after she was done with her training. 

Kasey: Overall it will be up to me. I think it would be best to be able to stay with other bionics but I would miss being home. 

Henry: Well wouldn't it be best to talk to your boyfriend about this? 

Kasey: Do I have a boyfriend at this point? 

Henry: You know what maybe you don't. 

Kasey: Are you breaking up with me? Right now in front of all our friends? 

Henry: I'm breaking up with you in front of my friends and then bionic people. 

Kasey: Henry what did I do? You have been acting like this for almost a week now. 

   He looked at me and I could tell that he was hiding something from me. I looked at all of my friends to see that they were all looking really uncomfortable.

Jasper: Henry has been cheating on you! 

Henry: Jasper! 

Charlotte: Jasper! Henry was supposed to tell her. 

Kasey: Charlotte you knew!!!! And you didn't tell me? 

Charlotte: I was going to if Henry hadn't by the time you left this weekend. 

Kasey: You were supposed to me best friend. I asked you if there was something going on and you told me that you didn't know. What the actual hell! 

Henry: Don't get mad at Charlotte. It was my fault. 

Kasey: It was your fault Henry. How could you do this to me. You know what just leave. All three of you just leave I don't want to deal with this now. 

Charlotte: Kasey- 

Kasey: Charlotte just leave. 

   Henry and Charlotte left. Jasper looked at me and gave me a hug before he could leave I stopped him. 

Kasey: Thank you for telling me Jasper. I guess I really know who my friends are. 

Jasper: I am always here for you Kas. 

    Jasper left. 

Bree: I'll clean everything up for you. Then we can all watch a movie. 

    Bree super sped around the house cleaning up all the food and putting it away. Chase picked me up and took me to my room to let me change then he brought me downstairs to the living room. 

   Bree came back and brought popcorn and other snacks

   Bree came back and brought popcorn and other snacks. I was cuddled into Chase and Bree sat on the other side of me. 

Bree: Which movie do you guys want to watch? 

Chase: I'm good with anything. What do you want to watch Kasey? 

Kasey: Can we watch Grease?

Chase: Sure. 

   Bree turned the movie on and came back to sit next to me. She gave me a quick side hug then started to eat one of bowls of ice cream. Chase and I snacked on the one that we had. Chase leaned over to me and whispered...

Chase: Are you alright? 

Kasey: Honestly I'm better than I thought that I would. I can't believe he broke up with me in front of everyone. I also can't believe he cheated on me. He was my best friend for so long and who would have thought he would have cheated on me. 

Chase: You really don't deserve it. I'm glad you two aren't together. Not only for my own benefit but also because he didn't treat you like he should have. 

   I kissed Chase on the cheek and then focused on the movie. I may have been looking at the movie but my mind was far from it. How could Henry cheat on me and how could Charlotte not tell me, she's my best friend and we told each other everything. Who would have thought Jasper would have been the person who told me about Henry cheating. 

Kasey: You guys, I think I'm going to go to bed now. I'll see you both tomorrow. 

   I got up from the couch and went to my bedroom. Of course my bedroom window was right across from Henry's, I went over to pull my curtains over the window when I saw Henry walking into his room with Charlotte. They sat down on his bed and looked like they were in deep conversation. Charlotte laid her head on his shoulder, I could tell that the two of them have gotten a lot closer. Did Henry cheat on me with Charlotte???