Back Home

Chase, Bree, and I were all in Davenport's car on our way to Swellview. Davenport told us all not to use our bionics the whole time that we are because the more that we use them and not sleep in the capsules will make us all glitch. We pulled up outside of my house and got out. Chase brought all of our suitcases into the house. Bree walked into the house because this is the first time that Bree has been here without being really focused. I stood in front of the house and I didn't that I would be home so soon even if just for a little bit. Apparently I was standing in front of the house for a lot longer than I thought because the next thing I know I was being tackled onto the ground. 

Kasey: Ouch

Piper: You're back!!!! I missed you so much Kasey! Please tell me that you are going to be staying this time. 

Kasey: It's good to see you too Piper, but I'm only here for the weekend. I promise I will come visit again. 

    I got up off the ground and hugged her. I really did miss her, she was like a little sister to me. 

Charlotte: Kasey? Is that you?

   I turned around and saw Charlotte and Henry walking up the front of Henry's house. 

Kasey: Hey Charlotte. Hey Henry. 

    Charlotte ran up to me and jumped on me hugging me. I hugged her back, it was so good to see one of my best friends again. Honestly between Bree and Charlotte the two of them are my best friends. Charlotte and I pulled away from each other, I looked up at to see Henry looking at me. Before I was able to go see him Bree and Chase walked out of the house toward us. When Bree saw Charlotte she ran (normal speed) over to her and hugged her. Chase walked over to me and handed me my phone, Adam texted me a picture of something stupid him and Leo were doing. 

Henry: Kasey? I wasn't expecting you to be here. Why didn't you text or call? 

Kasey: Because the last time we talked you hung up on me Henry. I thought maybe I could surprise you.

Henry: You should've given me heads up. I have plans this weekend. 

Kasey: What exactly are you doing? I thought that maybe you would want to see your girlfriend. I mean, I have seen you in almost a week Henry. What is going on? 

Henry: Look how about we talk about it tonight. I'm busy now. 

Kasey: So no kiss or a hug? 

   Henry let out a big sigh and then walked over to me and gave me a hug. I kissed his cheek and he pulled away with a small smile that quickly dropped into a scowl. I looked at him with a questioning look, I knew that there was something that was going on because the Henry that I know wouldn't do that. 

Kasey: Well, I guess we can talk later tonight. 

   He nodded and walked away. I could tell that he was done with this conversation. He walked over to his house and shut the door taking Piper with him. I looked over to Charlotte and she looked confused because she couldn't choose between her friends. 

Kasey: Go ahead Charlotte. You have known him longer, I'll be ok. 

   She gave me a sad look and then proceeded toward Henry's house. I turned back to Bree and Chase.

Kasey: Well, I guess we should go in and have lunch. 

   Bree hugged me and then went into the house. Chase put his arm around me and walked me inside. Maybe it would be best that I end what I have with Henry because there is something going on with him. I know that a big part of me will always have feelings for him but it just seems that no matter what I seem to do he doesn't have an interest in trying to work it out. 

   I walked into my house to see Bree watching something on tv. I looked at Chase and he looked down at me with a look of slight worry. I sent him a reassuring smile and then made my way to the kitchen. Now that I am back in my own house I plan to make a special dinner for the three of us maybe I should invite Charlotte, Jasper, and Henry over. As I got ingredients for dinner out I sent a text to our group chat.  

Hey guys!   

      Why don't you all come over to my house for dinner tonight. I will be making dinner and I would love for us all to get together and make more memories with Chase and Bree! Hope to see you guys soon. Dinner will be at 6:30. 

I searched through my phone to see what I should make for everyone. I think the best bet would be to make fettuccine and steak. 

Kasey: Hey Bree? Can you run to the store and pick up butter, cream, and steak for dinner tonight? 

Bree: Sure. 

Kasey: Great grab 8 steaks, 2 pints of cream, and a box of butter. You can take my card and head back as soon as you can. 

Bree: Alright. I'll be back in five minutes. 

  After Bree left Chase came in and sat at a bar stool watching me eat. 

Kasey: Can I help you Mr. Davenport? 

Chase: I'm just watching an extremely gorgeous woman making dinner. I think you'd would be a perfect wife. 

Kasey: Chase you can't say things like that. I'm still dating Henry. 

Chase: I know but he doesn't deserve you. You are amazing and he doesn't even seem to really care about you. 

  I just rolled my eyes and prepared the steak and also the dessert. I could tell that Chase was still watching me and I couldn't help but blush. Bree came rushing back and helped me make the dessert, we were making cheesecake.