♡ Part 85: delicate flower ♡

NEXT DAY (January 16th) [5 DAYS UNTIL TOURNAMENT]

TO SASUKE

6:03AM

48 shots made in total, 16 shots landed, 11 misses, 1 bottle rocket, and 21 bar downs

(Glossary:  Bar down - A shot that makes the hockey puck hit the upper rim of a hockey net and makes it in as a goal, Bottle rocket - when the puck hits the water bottle that is near the goal zone and breaks the bottle)

alone, sasuke practiced his hockey skills in the school's gym so that he could prepare himself for the upcoming tournament that he was sure was going to affect his future. he sighed as he brought the hockey ball back to himself and continued to practice in a quiet manner. 

7:13AM

106 shots made, 32 shots landed, 24 misses, 3 bottle rockets and 47 bar downs

he breathed heavily as he dropped onto the floor and panted as if his life depended on it. the raven tossed his hockey stick to the side and brought his knees to his chest and wrapped his tired arms around it with his head dropping down. 

a cold yet silent ambiance surrounded him. 

sasuke: hmph

his panting slowed down although his thoughts didn't. he was alone and there was nothing that was around him except for the cold air--- which left him to feel the loneliness latch onto him more than what he liked. 

FLASHBACK

kakashi: you're good person, sasuke. better than what you give yourself credit for.

sasuke scoffed as he leaned back and crossed his arms.

sasuke: nice joke

kakashi: that's my point right there, you're doubting yourself

END FLASHBACK

perhaps kakashi caught onto what he really did and why he did it, but that didn't mean that he was happy about that. his resolve was something that he knew he had to do regardless of whatever anyone thought of him---- and so, he took all the hate he received, all the gossip that people did about him, all the stares he gained.

all the love he lost. 

in the end, it was what had to be done. if letting go of his very last bit happiness was what he had to do to ensure that the people he loved were happy, then so be it. he'll be the sacrificial piece on a board of shogi so that in the end, at least someone would win. 

that being, sakura. 

he wearily stood to his feet and began to prepare himself to head home. this was the most lonely he had ever felt due to the fact that at least before, the only people who he really had were his brother, aunt and uncle, naruto, shikamaru and hockey. 

although now, he lost everything and so he knew what it felt like to be lonely. 

the kind where he knew what it felt like to have it all in his grasp, but taken away because of his bitter and cruel fate.

TO SAKURA

she woke up and checked the time on her clock. 10:00AM. she let out a small yawn before heading to her washroom where she would begin her day. as she stood up from her bed, she peered down to the floor where a blonde boy was laying down. She gently smiled to the sleeping figure. 

although, she wasn't going to let him sleep soundly anymore

sakura: wake up you giant idiot!

he didn't even shoot his eyes open until sakura landed a kick onto his back. he screeched in pain as he quickly sat up and tried to touch the place where she kicked him awake