chapter 12 : my wei ying

Start from the beginning

Yibo gently and lightly stroked Zhan's face and lastly his fingers rubbed Zhan's lips a few times. Then he leaned over and kissed the sleeping person gently, like a butterfly touch. His movements were very much practiced.

Zhan's mind immediately went blank. Yibo just kissed him! He felt a current run through his whole body. He felt his heartbeat speed up once again. But all his excitement washed away as he heard the man whisper quietly, "wei ying"

Yibo lowered his face and kissed again, whispering again and again, "my wei ying."

Zhan felt cold all over. He felt dead. Like hundreds of blades are slicing his heart, he felt his heart was really painful. Gradually he began to feel suffocated. But he must retrain his emotions, he must not let the person realise that he is awake.

Zhan wanted to cry real bad but unfortunately it's not the right situation.

It was dawn when Yibo finally left his room. Zhan sat up and put his head between his knees , pulling his hair. Something is wrong . No, its all wrong.

Why would yibo call him wei ying ? Isn't it the drama character?  Was yibo this much obsessed ? It can't be. He began to think from the start again , after meeting Yibo...strange things kept on happening. Its like his life hit a fast forward button,  its like he fell into a game world. He asked himself, what went wrong?

In the end Zhan didn't cry. He washed up with heavy dark circles and went to cook as usual. It's as if nothing happened. Yibo also came out of his room like nothing happened and stood at the door way , looking at the back view of Zhan who was cooking.

"Ah yibo , go and sit down, breakfast will be ready in a moment. " zhan said as he smiled.

Yibo looked at his smiling face with gentleness, he replied , "mn"

After yibo left, Zhan's smile also faded. Suddenly, he felt unsure. What can he do now ? How can he still confess?

He thought. He thought for a long time. What his cousin sister said is right , he just loves to bottle everything up. Zhan knows very well that a calm communication can solve anything. But..he doesn't dare. In the end he didn't confess. He wanted to wait. There is no rush.

Xiao Zhan acted normal everyday from then on and didn't let Yibo realise his mood swing. If it was one time, Zhan could really get over it. But , yibo came to his room sneakily many times more after that. He would either stare at him or kiss him. It would be a lie if zhan says he isn't scared.

At times, he wanted to confront Yibo and ask him what's wrong with him and why he has been acting like this. But he doesn't have the courage. Everything feels so strange to Zhan, so strange.

It was another good day, when Zhan got out of the office of his professor and was about to lock it , he noticed a presence beside the door. With quick reflex Zhan looked at the figure leaning on the wall. That person waved his hand saying in English, "hello~"

Zhan's brows furrowed. Who else can it be? It's Wang Haoxuan with colourful background. Zhan doesn't have any idea why this guy is so stuck with him. He asked Haoxuan, "If Mr.Wang wanted to meet professor, then sorry to say that he isn't present. I'll be locking up and leave as well."

Haoxuan chuckled playfully, "I mean this young man, you are so eager to chase me away huh?"

"I'm not trying to chase you away , I'm just informing you."

Haoxuan stood up straight , ignoring the remaining students in the hallway he swang his arm around Zhan's shoulder as if they were familiar. "Why so serious? Come, let me take you to see something fun."

Zhan felt uncomfortable being held like this. He shrugged off Haoxuan's hands without mercy and said with a straight face, " I've something important to do later. I'm afraid I can't accompany you."

Zhan started walked away when he heard Haoxuan hiss with annoyance. Haoxuan voiced out from behind, " Alright , alright , it's about...what's his name again ? Yibo? Wang yibo , yes , it's about him."

Zhan stopped walking. He looked back and Squinted at the man. Zhan doesn't remember mentioning Yibo that day. Did this playboy investigated him ?! That's outrageous! But what can you even expect from a loose man. Zhan tried to calm himself down.

He gave a deadly stare at Haoxuan and asked, "You know him?"

Haoxuan smirked, " Now you are willing to listen huh? You haven't changed that much hahah."

"Get to the point. How do you know Yibo?"

Haoxuan silently examined Zhan's expression and finally opened his mouth, " I mean , who doesn't know him?"

Zhan doesn't know what nonsense this person is speaking. He closed his eyes for a while and then turned away , clearly intending to ignore the person.

Haoxuan whistled a melody and spoke slowly, " Don't you find him strange? If you haven't realised it yet , then what a shame, your world famous prestige is of no use. "

Only Haoxuan himself knew what he meant by world famous reputation.

Zhan's eyes widened. How...how did this guy know? Zhan's heart is filled with immense curiosity. He wants to give in to Haoxuan's temptation. He felt that if he listens to Haoxuan , he might be able to uncover the mystery about why everything feels strange to him these days. But he still clearly remembers Yibo's hostility towards Haoxuan.

What to do...what to do..?

A/n : Am back !! I'll be concentrating on this book these days ^^. I almost forgot the plot and I had to read from the beginning T T .

But what is this mischievous Haoxuan up to? I wonder.