Terrifying Park Experience

Hey, Dolls

So yesterday I decided to go to the park with my mom and sis. We were out pretty late and we had drove ourselves to the park. The weather was nice (according to my mom and sister. I was freezing) so we were driving with our windows down.

We decided to stop and get a snack. I really didn't wanna get out of the car because I was in pain. I walked four miles yesterday and ran/jogged five miles the day before. Anyways, they decided to keep the windows down while they went inside and I stayed in the car to watch everything.

I think I've mentioned this but I'm terrified of the dark, but only at night. It was about 10:00 pm in a McDonalds parking lot and I was sitting in the car with the windows down. Naturally, I was super paranoid so I grabbed the wooden spoon we keep in our car (that's a whole other story) and hid in the middle of the car.

The thing is, there are a lot of good self defence things in our car. Hell, I keep mace in my purse. I have no idea why I grabbed the wooden spoon but I just did.

In the end, I almost hit my sister with the spoon when she decided to scare the daylights out of me. I don't think my heart has ever raced so faced.

In summary, if you ever try to scare me in my car, beware of the wooden spoon.

Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey