This guy was rude

Hey Dolls
So, there's this dude that we're just gonna call Kurt. Now Kurt is in my health class and sits at the table next to me. I really don't like him. I should probably start by explaining what happened in gym earlier. Yesterday in gym, I was just walking around the gym because it was either basketball with dudes or volleyball and I didn't have my glasses. Well, as I was walking past one of the basketball games. This dude threw the ball in my direction and I tried to dodge it but I got hit in the head. Let's remember that my head is very sensitive to hits and this was like full speed. I tried to just walk away but the dude who hit me told me to watch where I was going. This made me mad because I was already exhausted and having a bad day. I started getting into an argument with him and ended up throwing the basket ball at him. Anyways, back to health in sixth period, Kurt started making suggestive innuendoes. I started yelling at him and his friend who was a bystander- we'll call I'm Jack cause I don't know his name- in gym was laughing and telling him to back off because he already knew Kurt was going to loose. Yesterday, I called him a peasant because he INTENTIONALLY mixed up all the colours in my pencil box and I try not to swear even though I can't stand when stuff isn't colour corrugated. He asked why I didn't just call him something worse and Jefferson had to explain the situation. Do you know what he had the NERVE to say that 'he liked good girls.' I started shouting at him and Jack started laughing again and telling him that if he kept going, he was screwed. He persisted and I told him that if he didn't don't stop, I would end him. That made him shut up. For the record, I wouldn't actually kill him, I'd probably just write a really bad death scene where someone killed him. I was mad. Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey