Annoyed

Hey Dolls
This isn't important but I felt the need to rant. It's been a while and I know this is like the first actual thing in months.

So as most of you know, I'm in choir. I've been in it since sixth grade. Well, this year we have new choir directors. I'll call them Umbridge and Piano. They're both completely different from my old director who was like the nicest dude ever. He was a little messy but a nice guy. My new directors are like military. Piano is super nice and Umbridge is a little...harsher. She's very strict and I can respect that most of the time.

Well, tonight we have a concert and I figured I should mention that I have to take medicine so she wouldn't be confused as to why I was taking some pills during the concert (not during the performance of course). The second I tried to explain myself, she cut me off and said "it's not my problem and I'm going to pretend like this never happened."

I'm not sure but I think most of you can figure out why I was offended. I have a very bad neurological disorder and I get that it's not her fault if I have a seizure but I don't understand why she needed to act like she didn't care. I know this may sound selfish but seriously, what would she do if something happened? Would she just say that it's not her problem and walk away. I don't want this to happen but I don't understand why she had to be so rude about it. I wasn't asking her to hold my medicine or anything. I literally just wanted to tell her that if she sees me taking some pills, I'm only doing it for medical reasons. I never told her it was her responsibility. I just thought she should know.

Is this making sense? I really hope it is, because I'm not trying to say she's a terrible person. I'm just trying to understand why she had to be so harsh about it. She could've said like "thanks for letting me know". If I had known she'd say "it's not my problem let's imagine this never happened, I wouldn't have opened my mouth. I hope that someone reading this will get what I'm trying to say.

Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey