COVID DAY SOMETHING

Hey Dolls

It has been a wild day today and it's only 11:00! So I've had a computer I bought about three years. I saved up my money and my family members chipped in. However, it wasn't exactly the best. When I first bought it, it wanted me to subscribe to something that was like 30 dollars a month! I said no because I was an unemployed thirteen year old and my mom can't afford that. Well ever since I got it, it's had problems. Most of them I could fix myself. Sadly, today, the charger stopped working and my computer overheated. The computer just began buzzing and lost its mind. Now, I can't even do schoolwork on it! I thought about using birthday money to buy a chrome book (what I really want) but I don't have enough money to buy one and Christmas is a whole eight months away!!! Then, my phone started acting up (I fixed it) but nothing is going right.

I tried making oatmeal this morning and it exploded in my microwave. I then had to clean the inside of the microwave. Do you have any idea how gross it is to scrub crusty oatmeal off of a microwave, especially a small one you can barely fit your head into?

After that, while I was brushing my teeth, I choked on my toothbrush and I thought I died. I have a bad gag reflex and that was the one of the most terrifying experiences ever!

Last but not least, we only have ONE ROLL of toilet paper left. This day is going terribly!
Anyways, i hope you all stay safe, healthy and wash your hands. Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey

 See ya on the flip side! -Grey