COVID Day (I dont even know)

Hey Dolls
So, I think I'm going crazy. I've been in my house for the past I can't even remember how long, and I'm sick. That's right, I have a bad case of tonsillitis. I've been sick since Sunday and I still feel bad. When I went to urgent care and they heard I had a sore throat, the started freaking out and I had to wear a mask. I literally feel like I can't even move and I want to rip my throat out.

School won't even be open for another four weeks at least (I think. Its supposed to start back on April 14). I haven't seen my friends in so long. Honestly, school seems almost like a distant memory at this point. It's so strange to think that I haven't even left the house in weeks! I don't know how much longer my ADHD can handle staying in my apartment with my equally ADHD consumed sister. Even my grandma can't stay still and she's 80!

I know that COVID is getting worse and I hope all of your families are safe and healthy. However, I'm not going to lie and say that I don't think the jokes are funny. They're hilarious, but what ISNT hilarious was that I had to resort to a GAS STATION for toilet paper. Do you have any idea how crappy (no pun intended) that stuff it? You have to either wear gloves with it or you have to use half the roll for one wipe. The only thing keeping me sane are the memes and writing. I used to go running around the block but since breathing hurts my throat (not my lungs I don't have COVID it's just cold air on a raw throat isn't very comfortable) and my body hurts all over, I can't go for a run so I'm trapped indoors.

I wrote this to tell you that I'm bored and sick. If any of you dolls have some suggestions for things to do other than question my life choices and come up with conspiracy theories (I have many), please let me know. I thought solitary confinement (or 'quarantine') would be fine considering I don't go out much anyways, but it feels strange not being able to go and mingle with the other inmates of the world. I really just need to find something to keep my hyperactive mind preoccupied for more than two seconds. I've managed to finish binge watching three different shows on Netflix and watched ten movies. We're receiving online work to do from home but I get that done quick for the most part. I even did a freaking puzzle! I haven't done a puzzle in four years (last did one in sixth grade professional communications. I hated it.).

I know for some this is a scary time but you have to be thankful for what you have and try to find the funny within the scary.

So please, stay safe, healthy, and wash your hands. Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey

Also, I figured I'd leave off with a selfie I took while at urgent care wearing the COVID mask

Bye now!