Getting Deported

Hey, Dolls
I know parts of this may come out sounding controversial but it's not meant to be. This is just a funny story that happened to me the other day.

My friend (we'll call her Tay) and I were leaving class and having a discussion about the state of America. While I am a big American and proud of it, I've felt like lately America hasn't been all it's jacked up to being. People talk about how it's the land of the free but I don't feel like there's a lot of freedom happening. Again, I'm not telling you guys this to start an argument but it's the backstory to this story. So as we're walking together, out of the blue this boy comes up to me and says: "if you hate America so much, just deport yourself back to your prissy little country."

I can't remember if I've officially said this or not but I am Russian, German, and English. An awesome mixture, I know. So the fact that he told me to deport myself to my 'prissy little country', didn't sit well with me. Without thinking I yelled the first thing that came to mind (kids cover your ears): "Oh yeah? Well, if all Americans are gonna be dicks like you, maybe I will." Tay just broke down laughing and the boy's face was white as a sheet. But the story doesn't end there!

There are multiple ways you can go home from school. A bus, car, or walker. Since I take the subway home, I'm considered a walker because there's nothing on the list that says 'too far away for a bus so I take the subway' circle on the school form. As I was walking towards the nearest subway station, the same boy shows up next to me and asks for my number...

I'm sure a few of you who have been around and reading long enough can imagine my reaction. If you haven't, then
Imagine how you think I'd react and tell me what you think in the comments.

Now, this was not meant to start an argument about the fairness of our country. I currently have no intention of deporting myself. However, I don't think I wanna be in a place where kids are insulting my heritage. For all I know, I could be related to the Russian Mafia and have no idea. I'm sure they don't think of Russia as 'prissy'. Anyways, I just thought this was kid of a funny/stupid story that I wanted to share. Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey