We Did It Again, Dolls

Hey Dolls
I know I do this a lot and it may get annoying, but I'm annoying so it doesn't count. I received a text from my friend this morning saying 'you hit 6k!'. I'm pretty psyched about this and I decided that for Six thousand reads, I could read it again. Big mistake. It's been almost four years now and I'm basically dying over my own writing.

  In case you couldn't tell, my writing skills have improved throughout the years and  I'm pretty proud about where I am right now. Back then, everything was horrendous. All of the dialect was improperly punctuated, they're were WAY to many POV changes, and I gave the main character a name. Did I ever mention I actually wrote that for fifty bucks? I'm ashamed to say I did that, but I will admit that I had fun making it at the time.

  I got a comment on my Book Of Shame ( I don't wanna say the name) a few weeks ago. This girl was pissed that I gave the main character a name. At the time of writing this book, I thought that it was no big deal and it would help you see what the character looked like. I do this for most of my books and some think I'm weird but in my opinion, it gives a better image of what a character looks like, than She had long brown hair and blue eyes. Anyways, I said I was sorry and that I did this when I was really young but she still was mad. I just didn't understand why it was such a big deal to her. One of my friends, commented back and said some things that even I don't exactly agree with but I appreciated her trying to help. Another girl showed up and claimed I was bullying someone for giving their opinion. She claimed that my friend and I were tag-teaming when I think she was doing the same thing. I didn't write this to hate I was just clearing the air.

  Anyway, Dolls, thanks so much for six thousand reads. I know I say it a lot but I appreciate it. Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey