Tip Lined

Hey Dolls
I don't know if your schools do this but my school has this thing called a tip line. It's where you can anonymously send a message reporting someone if you've seen something happen. Well, I was having a bad day and was writing music quotes on my arm because I had nothing better to do. I don't think I've ever mentioned this but I'm highly allergic to certain perfumes. My friend bought a new perfume and my dumb self put it on my arms and chest. I broke out into rashes so I had scratches on my arms and chest. Well, some idiot tip lined me and said they thought I was suicidal and cutting myself. I explained to the councillor that everything was fine and I was okay. Sure, two years ago I went through a depression stage in my life but I never cut myself and the song lyrics meant that even though life was bad, everything would be okay.

The councillor said she understood that it was a simple misunderstanding but she still had to call my mom because of protocol. Well, the bitch lied to my mom and said I admitted to being suicidal and the words meant that I wanted to die. She made my mother cry because she thought the councillor was telling the truth. I'm incredibly pissed off because they may have me go to counselling once a week (the same thing happened to my friend). She even told my mom to check my body for cuts in case I was doing it elsewhere. I literally looked at my mom and said "I am NOT afraid to strip down and prove my point. I don't know what to do and I just needed a rant session. Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey