Fan fic

Hey Dolls
Ok so Im working on a new SkatchXReader fanfic. I want to make another one, but I don't know who. I wanted to do a music group though but I can't decide. If you have any ideas for a fanfic don't hesitate to comment.

Before I leave

I have a rule.

NO TAYLOR SWIFT OR ANY OF THAT JAZZ OK!? So I have said it one and I'll say it again: I HATE THAT CRAP OK!? No country or peppy crap like Taylor Swift. I'm sorry but I just CANT. Something like TØP that type of music. I'll do a boy band if I must but no Justin Bieber or any of that. I'm sorry to you Dolls out there who like that, but I can't even listen to a Taylor Swift song without crying. Not because I like it. There's just something about it that I can't take. My friend is about as basic as they come. Forever XII and pumpkin spice everything and she once tricked me into going to a Swift concert. Let's just say her old phone is swimming in the ocean. Now I don't hate all music like that. There's a band my friend showed me called like Why Do We or something like that. I heard one song by them and I can stomach them. If you want me to do that I will. Just no Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, or anything like that. I think you guys get the gist of the rule right? Well comment if i should do one and which one, and i will do my best to make it happen. Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey