CHRISTMAS

Hey Dolls
Ok so I was bored last night after my MAJOR screw up concert so I went to Walmart and guess what? THEY ALREADY HAVE CHRISTMAS TREES UP!!!!! It's ridiculous HALLOWEEN HASNT EVEN PASSED YET. So I went up to a worker and said "Why the Devils Do you have Christmas stuff up?" And she says "We want people to get into the feeling and festivities. ITS NEW YORK IT GETS COLD ENOUGH THAT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT THINK ITS CHRISTMAS DURING THE SPRING. Most people in New York(myself for example)don't even have a Christmas tree! I live in an apartment with my sister, mother and grandma. Unless you're filthy rich and live in like Manhattan you don't have a very nice and spacious apartment. I've never had a Christmas tree, and they're already getting ready and they haven't even taken down the Halloween decorations. And what about thanksgiving huh? You know the week that little children get off where you eat turkey and give THANKS. I'm sorry but who agrees with me that Walmart has gone crazy. Speaking of cold today it was like 55 degrees outside. Now I have a very high tolerance for cold weather and this honestly warm for me. I wore shorts today and some transfer student from the south and she called me a mental psycho because I wore shorts and a tank top. Do you really think that's psychotic that I can tolerate the cold. If so say yes. Well thats all I gotta say so...... See ya on the flip side!
-Grey
Merry Christmas (damnit) I mean happy Thanksgiving (ugh) happy Halloween!