Chapter 25: Game of Tag (Part 2)

The green forest turned red and gold the moment Lao Judah declared the beginning of the battle. Groans of puppet monsters echoed the place as everyone rushed to the forest, claiming their spots.

Sen Fajra and his twin nodded at each other before separating. He grabbed the small stones he can find until he baited one of the puppet monsters. Playing with the stones he is holding, he smirked upon seeing the golden ring on its right ankle.

Running towards the monster, it prepares for a punch. Sen Fajra threw one stone from his left to his right hand and retreated the moment it punched, making it hit nothing more than the dust on the ground.

Turning around to him, he threw the stone towards its forehead, cracking its skull.

Have I told you already? A trained Jinji's physical strength is a lot stronger than an A-jin.

So he confidently rushed towards its foot, kicking it, destroying its right leg. The moment he picked the ring, the inner circle shaded blue and the monster disappeared into thin air.

Back at the Evergreen Realm of Might where Lao Judah and the rest are waiting, there are five huge empty glass jars. One jar shows a deep blue color of water that put a smile on Sen Jizshuei's face.

Lao Judah smirked, "Hmm... so the first one to kill is from the Sen Tribe..." he uttered. As Sen Jizshuei, and the others who are watching those jars intensely smiled in relief, he quietly drank his tea with a smile, hiding his intentions as the hunt continues.

Yu Gaia, running away from the monster, broke and grabbed a twig she saw. Raising her hand, she hit the ground making a vertical crack, disrupting the puppet's movement. Yu Rui hopped from the branch of a tree to the stomach of the monster as he unsheathed his sword to slice its head clean.

He grabbed the ring from its right ear. He blinked the moment he saw the inner circle shaded white. His eyes twinkled in surprise as he faced his young miss in shock.

"Young Miss!" he exclaimed as he was overwhelmed with emotions.

Yu Gaia made her way towards him and pinched his cheek with a smile, "Yay! One down!" she winked.

With a blush of both embarrassment and admiration, he wore it on his hand like a bracelet, "Shall we hunt for more?" he asked as his miss turned around, waving her hand to come forward.

Yu Sam's eyes glistened with her palms locked together when one of the jars finally shows pure white water. 'Young Miss you're way to cool! I'll definitely tell this to everyone when we get back so that they get envious of me!'

Turning for force, Han Zeno kicked a ghoul's head off its body. The golden ring dropped on the ground as he picks it. Upon seeing the inner circle turned red, he faced Han Dae who is still pissed.

He smiled as he wore it on his left wrist and asked, "Are you okay?"

Han Dae faced him in irritation, pointing the three dead ghouls in front of him, "How come I always encounter the fake ones?!" he almost burst to tears, "This is definitely no fair! So unfair!" he pouted while stomping his foot.

Han Zeno blinked in a wonder as his gaze turned to the ghouls, 'Han Dae slayed three ghouls pretty swiftly... in he finally getting stronger after defeating two high ranking monsters back then?' 

He eyed his servant once again and noticed how his left brow is twitching in irritation, 'Cute...' his ears slightly turned pinkish before giggling. He gave him a pat on the head, "Shall we split up? Let's meet here again after ten minutes."

Han Dae had no choice but to sigh, "There's no other way, I cannot find a good prey here." while scratching his head, " How about Hashi-ni?"

"I'll continue the hunt in this area." with a smile he waved goodbye, "Good luck Han Dae, I'm counting on you."