Chapter 18: Deep Blue Cradle (Part 5)

The sun is still about to rise but a group of people are already up and ready to leave.

Raising her hand, she waved happily. Looking pretty and looking fresh as she bathes in the morning light. "Wooh!" Yu Gaia exclaimed upon spotting everyone at their meeting place – where the array is. "My! My! Are you guys excited?" she asked joyfully while approaching them. Behind her is Yu Rui.

Sen Saiorse crossed her arms and sighed, "As always, Young Miss Yu, you're late." She glared but not in a 'hate' look, but rather in a 'tired of this bullcrap' look.

"Why, you missed me that much?" she cupped Sen Saiorse hands while continuously blinking. Acting cute to get her attention.

Sen Saiorse looked at her in disgust, "Let go of me you piece of crap." she threatened.

"Aww..." Yu Gaia's eyes sparkled. She did let go of her hand but she jumped on her to get a big hug, "Young Miss Sen is really cute! Cuteness overload! Kyaa!" she shrieked like a maiden madly in love.

"Get off me you flirty--!" Sen Saiorse exclaimed pissed.

"--gorgeous goddess?" Yu Gaia continued proudly.

Sen Saiorse looked at her with even more disgust. "Insolent pest." she corrected with a threatening glare.

"Kyaa! Young Miss Sen, every inch of you just turns me on so much!" Yu Gaia squeezed her once more while the other lady tries to push her away with all her might. Suddenly, an arm held her wrist and pulled Yu Gaia away from the troubled teen.

"Ah!" she exclaimed. Pouting in irritation, she turned only to see Yu Rui's annoyed expression. 

Yu Gaia gulped in horror.

Goodness! He looks like he wants to murder somebody!

"I-I'll behave..." she stuttered in fear while sweating with a forced laugh.

Yu Rui crossed his arms with a sigh. She pouted in irritation once again, "I'm just trying to lighten up the mood okay? Don't be angry with me!" she said while poking his cheeks.

"You're not helping." Yu Rui irritatingly answered.

She giggled cutely, "Rui-dou~" she called sweetly while caressing his silver white hair.

Yu Rui blushed in surprise, "F-Fine! Stop it!"

"Wha-?!" Han Dae exclaimed. 'Tch! I should've gotten a young miss instead!' he thought as he snapped his finger in disappointment, 'Dang you Yu-ni!'

Asher blushed, "I cannot say I don't agree to that mindset..."

"Never mind that now." said the other one with the brother clinging onto her.

"Alright, we're complete already." Sei Cressida said while patting Sei Chryseis' head, "Should we go now?"

Han Zeno nodded, "We have to reach the place before Lord Sen arrives." he smiled, "I'm counting on you."

"So!" Yu Gaia happily said, "Who would draw the array?" while turning her head left and right. Everyone faced her in exasperation except for Han Zeno who's quite surprised.

'This woman!' they all exclaimed in their minds.

"Hmm? What?" she asked cluelessly as she tilts her head in confusion.

"We won't be drawing any array, Young Miss Yu." Han Zeno smiled.

"Eh?" she asked looking a bit surprised. "We won't? Why?"

Sei Cressida answered, "One would have to exhaust his spiritual energy to do so."

"We'll be travelling on foot." Sei Chryseis answered.