"That, my people, is our first successful open-heart shrapnel removal surgery." I said and they clapped their hands. The nurses inside the OR did the same. I looked at them and smiled. I looked at the glass panel outside the OR and I saw Rhodey there. He nod his head at me and he showed two thumbs up. I nod my head back at him and I began to look down at Tony. He is still fast asleep and I sighed deeply. 

"Dress him up and bring him to his room." I told the intern.

"Yes, Dr. Y/L/N." He said and we both took off our scrubs and put it on the trash. I washed my hands and wipe them dry with a paper towels. After, I removed my mask and went outside to meet with Rhodey. 

"Hey, congratulations! I told you, it will be a success." Rhodey began. 

"Thank you. It's just... It's Tony, man. I'm just trying my best not to give him a code blue. And if that happens, I don't know what would I do." I said.

"But, it didn't happen. I'll wait for you guys inside his room." 

"If he woke up, can you tell the nurse to page me." I said.

"Where you going?" He asked. 

"They let me have this other operation on the lungs, since the residents were booked and this is the only time we have a vacant OR. I'll be operating it." 

"Oh! Okay, what is this patient have?" Rhodey asked.

"Just a thoracotomy. It's very simple procedure. It only takes 3 to 4 hours." I said.

"Okay. I'll take care of Tony, while you do it." 

"Thank you so much, Rhodey. I owe you one." I said as I went to the nurse station to sign the paper for Tony's successful operation.

~After 3 and a half hours~

Beep...Beep...Beep

We heard a pager rang through the room. I looked fast at the nurses.

"Who's pager is that?" I asked. 

"It's yours, Dr. Y/L/N." A girl nurse said.

"What does it says?" I asked.

"It says that Mr. Stark is awake." I looked up from the open lung and I sighed. 

"Okay, let's finish this up people." I said and we began working again.

~After 30 minutes~ 

I finished the operation and I signed the patient's paper and I rushed to get to the other building to where the resting patients are. When I arrived near Tony's room, I went to the nurse's station and got Tony's records. I saw an intern went beside me. 

"Dr. Y/L/N, I heard that Mr. Stark is awake." Dr. O'Malley said. [TELL ME IF YOU GUYS HEARD THIS NAME (; ] 

"Yes, George. And is this your first celebrity patient?" I asked him as I held Tony's file in my arm and looked at him.

"Actually, it's second, ever since Meredith's mom." George replied.

"Well, you're in luck, George. This will be your exclusive patient." I said as I gave him the files. He shockingly looked at me as he got the files from me and I smiled at him.

"Show me what you got, if you reviewed Mr. Stark's chart." I said.

"Yes, ma'am.." He said and I began to walk to Tony's room. I opened the door and I saw Rhodey and Tony talking. Rhodey is sitting on a chair beside Tony, while Tony is still laying on the bed, while his head is upward.

"Hi!" I said as I entered the room. 

"Hey! There's my fiancée!" Tony cheeringly said, but in his weak voice. I smiled big at him and I went near him and peck his lips. I stand and saw George awkwardly went near. 

"Boys..." I looked at Tony and Rhodey as they both looked at me. "Be quiet." I said and they nod their head. I looked back at O'Malley and began to challenge him.

"Alright O'Malley, check Mr. Stark's vitals." I said and he nodded his head and began to get his stethoscope and check Tony's breathing on the chest. I crossed my arms and began examining his work.

"Mr. Stark's breathing is even and clear." George said.

"Okay, what else can you check?" I asked. Then, George did all the checking of simple vitals, from pulse to reaction. Then, he also told us about Tony's previous health before and after the operation. 

"---Lastly, Mr. Stark undergo open-heart surgery for the shrapnel removal from the explosion he encountered during Afghanistan, year 2008." George finished his report to me.

"Good job, O'Malley. I'm very impressed. It's no wonder why you're under Bailey's interns. But, remember, any information regarding Mr. Stark's stay here and the procedure that happened to him, cannot be exposed. The secret stays here on this room, and with the four of us. I know you signed a paper about confidentiality of our patient. I know you're very close to your other interns, but we need to respect our patient's privacy. You understood?" I asked him.

"Yes, Dr. Y/L/N, I understood loud and clear." George said and I smiled.

"I like this kid." Tony said. That made George smile from ear-to-ear. Then, Tony offered a hand to George and he accepted Tony's hand.

"Congratulations, kid. You'll be my number 1 look-out for my health." Tony greeted.

"Wow! I..I.. Thank you, Mr. Stark." George said. Then, I went to the foot of the bed and I got Tony's chart from the bed. I gave it to O'Malley and he began writing on the chart. I got the big files from him and I began to write some recommendation and I signed them. George gave me back the chart and I signed it. He put back the chart and slowly began to make way on the door. 

"Mr. Stark, I'll be back later to check up on you. Dr. Y/L/N, I better check on my other patients." He said. 

"All right. Thank you for the assist, Dr. O'Malley." 

"Thank you too, Dr. Y/L/N." He said and he began to close the curtain near the door, so the outside won't be able to see us from the inside. Then, O'Malley went out of the room. I looked at Tony and I sat on the bed, beside him and I held his hand. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked him. 

"I'm feeling better. Thanks to you." He said.

"It was nothing." I said as I looked at Rhodey.

"Is there a New Year Eve's Party?" Rhodey asked.

"No.." Tony said.

"Yes." I said at the same time with Tony. I shockingly looked at Tony and raised my eyebrow.

"You're not gonna party?" I asked him.

"All right, we'll party." He said. I just chuckled at him and Rhodey laughed.

"No to alcohol." Me and Rhodey said at the same time. And that made Tony groaned and roll his eyes from our comments.