Episode 41

As their bodies communicated in that dance, Manqoba eventually stopped when he felt tired and she threw her head back on his shoulder as his hands harmlessly kept themselves on the sides of her waist. He slowly stopped his lips on her neck.
"I'd never hurt you", he whispered, a whisper that coldly travelled in between her body hairs like a snake slithering in wet grass. She closed her eyes and he gently pushed her hair to her other shoulder. He lightly placed a feather-like kiss on the surface of her soft neck.
"I want to love you Sihle", he continued planting those kisses. A soft moan left and floated off her lips. His fingers travelled to her curves.
"I need you to trust me", his one hand was now on the strap of her dress, dropping it off her shoulder.
"Mbulazi...", she softly called out. He was about to speak when his phone rang and crushed that serenading moment. He sighed before taking it out of his pocket and answering it. Enhle was calling.
"Yes?"
He pinched the top of his nose bridge as he spoke.
"Ukhalelani?"(Why are you crying?)
"Does it have to be now?"
He exhaled deeply before saying "Okay".
"Kuzofanele ngihambe mama. But I meant every word I said. I just need to go and sort out a few things so we can start off our relationship well on a good note. Okay?", the last part came out in a hushed tone, a whisper. She nodded when he placed his hands on her upper arms. He put his index finger under her chin, pulled her closer and allowed his lips to embrace hers. He made sure their foreheads met when they broke the kiss and placed his hand behind her head, the other held her hand.
"I love how light my shoulders feel when I'm around you", he coarsely stated, staring earnestly into her eyes. She puckered her speechless lips, blushing. She tucked her lower lip in between her teeth and he shut his eyes briefly.
"Eish ithi ngihambe before ungifaka emilingwen maNkosi"(Let me leave before you make me fall into temptations), he said before he could squeeze his misbehaving member. She laughed as he hugged her, both feeling the deadly chemistry in between them that could ignite and set the sheets on fire if they allowed the reaction to occur. He pressed his lips onto her cheek for a lengthy moment and said his goodbyes. Their hands slowly untangled from one another as he walked in reverse. He then left.

...

"Mm! Look. At. That. A**!", Lwazi grimaced lustfully at the waitress walking away from their table after bringing another bottle of their cognac. The gents all laughed at their idiot of a friend.
"I thought we agreed that tonight is about us and catching up as igenge, not getting into trouble?", Mandla said as he sipped on his drink slouching lazily on the red leather couch rounding their table. The bar was dimmed but not too dark for them not to see what was going on around them, even things they were not supposed to see- well according to their wives.
"Haibo. I never promised that I'd lose my eyes in my vows mina", Lwazi defended. Muzi laughed under his breath and shook his head. He was on his phone with his drink in another hand, his back against the couch. He yawned and shut his eyes, trying to squeeze the tipsy out through his eyelids.
"Haaa ha. Look at you getting old...", Duncan said to him and they all laughed. Including Muzi.
"Eish mfeth. I'm exhausted I think I should head right home to my wife now"
"Exhaustion my left paralyzed foot. You just miss a** wena", Mandla mocked and they exploded in laughter again.
"Ah kuphi?"(I wish), Muzi said and Mandla downed his drink and frowned in curiosity.
"Eh bra. Trouble in paradise?", Duncan asked.
"See why it's no sin to go eat outside, wipe your lips clean and go back home?", Lwazi continued trying to get his point across.
"In which bible?", Duncan asked before he could laugh.
"The PDF I have on my phone"- Lwazi
"Ay se niyanya manje nina awuthi ngihambe izobonana"(You've started with your crap. Let me leave I'll see you guys), he said as he laughed it off and stood up. He picked up his phone, car keys and wallet from the table and they bumped fists.
"It's only going to eleven and you're already leaving? I'm disappointed", Lwazi complained as he brought his fist forward for a goodbye. Muzi laughed but did not reply.
"I blame uMandla for suggesting we come here. Remember the initial plan was to hit the club triple X?"
"I wasn't in the mood for that busy environment. We're too old for that shxt", Mandla stated and put empty glass on the table, amongst the many ones that had shots. A young waiter approached them with a single whiskey glass and serviette.
"Sorry sir, that lady over there says hi", he said to Muzi as he was about to leave. The gents all stopped talking to see the lady, including Muzi with a confused look on his face.
"Gaddamm!", Duncan exclaimed into his fist, trying to be discreet as possible.
"Yesses!", Mandla shortly went after him. Lwazi was just there with his jaw hanging. The lady crossed her long legs sitting on the high bar stool and waved at Muzi with a smile, cocking her head to the side. He didn't know which was longer- her single-strap snake skin stilettos or her flowy weave. The black, frilly see-through top she was wearing moved side to side as she waved. Her short leather skirt had climbed up her curves. Muzi was flattered but he had zero plans to indulge. The waiter was just standing there with a smile, waiting for him to react.
"Yise. Do the lady some justice", Lwazi said as he glared at her covetously. Muzi grabbed the drink off the tray, downed it all at one go, frowned at the sharp taste, placed it down and said to the waiter, "Tell her I said hi back", then left. The gents were roaring in disappointment as he smiled his way out, trying not to laugh at how Lwazi was roaring the loudest.
"At least take the number!", Duncan yelled waving the serviette in the air. Muzi could hear Mandla's irritating laughter behind him.
"Muzi! Bra!", Lwazi kept yelling. Muzi did the salute sign to his friends without looking back and kept walking.