Episode 06

His hands slowly travelled, patiently travelled to her soft love handles. He allowed his fingers to study her bare back under her nightie and she felt her temperature rising as his manhood came to life under his jeans. The heat explored every channel on her body. His soft, black lips dropped to her neck. She threw her head back to receive the unrushed wet kisses. He kicked his shoes off as she unbuckled his belt. His hand grabbed onto her naked butt and grabbed so much she felt her pussy lips spread. In that very moment, she realized how wet she was. She had unbuttoned his jeans when a steady knock interrupted the rhythm. She rolled her eyes and Manqoba dropped his forehead on her shoulder.
"Let's ignore them", Enhle said and allowed her lips to travel his neck. The knocking stopped.

She unbuttoned his shirt, placed her hands on his chest and pushed him to the bed with the naughtiest smile on her face.
She pulled the pants down and off. She then knelt on the carpet and took two knee steps to get closer to his stone hard dick.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and placed her slightly parted, pouted lips on the head.
"Uhhh...", he gave a rough throated moan when he felt the cold of her tongue on his glans. She proceeded to spit and grab his dick, massaging it with patience, up and down. He had his eyes shut to take in all the pleasure she was more than willing to deliver. She took the rod in her mouth and fucked his dick with her throat. Baby girl was gagging but as always, if she was to die, she was ready to turn his genital area into a crime scene. He placed his hand on her head and fucked her mouth.

"Fuck I'm cumming!", he whimpered in pleasure. He pulled out of her mouth and she finished the job with her hand. The knock sounded again. They both ignored. Quick seconds later, she felt a hot viscous liquid pour onto the skin covering her thumb and index finger. His dick was spasming but she didn't let go. He strongly restrained her hand as he laid on his back on the bed trying to catch his breath.
"Are you trying to kill me?", he asked and she laughed. She got up from the floor and went to lock the door. He was standing when she got back. He grabbed the remote and played a song he'd been meaning to fuck her too. She smiled before he could grabbed her by her waist and drowned her lips in the deepest and most sincere of kisses while 'Between us' by DVSN ft. Snoh Aalegra played in the backround, set on repeat.

He was out of breath but he picked her up and placed her on the pedestal. He spread her legs and squatted on the floor so his face can level with her pussy. He ran his finger from her pulsating clit till it gently soothed into her dripping wet coochie. He kept his eyes on her so he can enjoy the view of her shutting her eyes and biting on her lower lip.

He planted kisses from in between her flaming hot inner thighs. He then licked her dripping juices and used them as direction into pink of her hole. He drank some more before he could suck on her clit. It was demanding his attention and it was as if he could hear it. He French kissed on the bean until she was hissing his name. His finger was working her entrance.
"Daddy... shiiiiit", she lowly moaned when she couldn't take it anymore.
"Hm?", he gave a muffled answer to the call since his lips were occupied.
"Mm!", she shot out breathlessly.
"Ngiyasabela phela mina mengibizwa?", he said with a growing smile before he could separate her pussy lips with his tongue.
"I want you in me...mm!!", she confessed when she felt the big O building up.
"Not yet", he whispered before he could suck on her labia and penetrated her with tongue. He was having a slow conversation with her pussy. She knew she had to keep out of it. She always feels like he eats her out for his own satisfaction. Hers is just a guaranteed by-product.

The strong muscle in his mouth was twisting and travelling the pink canal from all directions.
"Baby fuuuck!!!!!", she shot out and jerked up her back in an arch. Her entire body was vibrating and her mouth was wide open. If he didn't stop then she was certainly going to sustain a seizure.