Episode 11

Muzi and his family finally arrived home. The boys took their cases to their individual rooms and took their parents' suitcases with.
Muzi pulled Betso by the waist when she rambled about having to get started on making supper. She laughed as her hands fell on the top of his shoulders. His travelled down to her bxtt and grabbed on them. Betso placed her lips against his and they shared a slow, passionate kiss. The boys were watching with tons of fascination from the top of the staircase whereas the rents thought they had disappeared. Muzi cut the kiss and opened his eyes.
"Forget supper. Let's go to the bedroom"
"But baby the kids...", she couldn't contain her laughter when she failed to explain that she had to make food for the boys, and him.
"They'll order in", Muzi said, lowly and roughly.
"You know I don't like feeding them take-aways"
"Kodwa ngiqhanyelwe nje mina?"(But I'm horny?), Muzi begged with his eyes reduced in size. Betso laughed. Muzi tightened his grab around her a**, making sure she felt that her man meant business.
"Ngicel' unakekele indoda yakho baby?"(Please take care of your man), he persuaded as he kissed on her neck.
"Ngiyak'cela, ma wey'ngane zami?"(Please, mother of my children?), he whispered into her ear and till today, this still sends shudders down her spine.
Mxolisi pulled Lwandile by the arm so they leave. They couldn't hear the conversation from up there but he knew that the party downstairs was going to come to an end if the parents saw them. The furthest Muzi ever takes with showing affection in front of them is kissing her with his hands on his waist. They disappeared, shaking their heads with wide smiles on their faces. Betso led Muzi up the stairs, holding on to his index finger with hers.

Muzi closed and locked the door behind him as they hungrily kissed one another. He unzipped her dress and she took off his top. She took out her hands from the long sleeves and allowed the dress to drop down to her ankles, exposing her matching red and lacy underwear. He picked her up immediately and resumed their impatient kissing. She wrapped her legs around his waist and placed her hand at the back of his head. His hands were on her curves as he placed her on the bed. They continued kissing while she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned it. He unhooked her bra with one hand and had the other slide under her panties in order to grab her butt. The bra came off and he pulled the lacy number down and off her legs.

He took half a second to admire her toes that she'd recently painted blood red before grabbing onto both her boobs and devouring her lips. Betso pulled down his pants along with the briefs and he let himself out of both. she caressed his dick in an up and down movement. His one hand travelled to her throbbing and pulsating clit and he began gently massaging it with his middle finger. She placed her thumb on the head of his dick and felt his warm and slimy precum. She took her hand back and licked that thumb with a seductive grin on her face, letting it off slowly. Muzi smiled and whispered,"I forget that you're a freak". She unexpectedly turned, causing both of them to roll over so she was on top. He rolled her back to her previous position and attacked her lips with his. This was one of those many days where he didn't want to be controlled.

His lips dropped to her neck and began planting wet kisses there as his index finger found it's way into her vagina, dripping her hot and lubricous juices. He finger fucked her and enjoyed the erotic sound that came from his finger going in and out of her hole. He travelled down to her boobs and took one into his mouth and began sucking. She shut her eyes,reflexively opened her mouth and spread her legs even wider. Muzi had every intention of leaving hickeys all over her breasts and he achieved that mission.
"Shhhhhhhhhhit!", she exclaimed in a whisper. He allowed her to have her orgasm and watched as she lost control of her own body, at his complete mercy.

He held her one leg up from under her thigh and inserted himself into her. The temperature in there felt like he'd inserted himself into a jar of lava if not a volcano itself.
"Mmm sthandwasami ushisa kamnandi"(I like how hot your thing is), he said as he slowly penetrated deeper into her, rubbing her hard flesh against her soft gripping tunnel. He pulled her towards him from under her back and got on the bed with her, crawling to the centre. Betso felt his full girth and every inch to his manhood in this position. He laid her down and began thrusting with his chest against her breast, kissing on her neck. Her receptors didn't know what to process between the rock hard penis going in and out of her and the skin above it that was stimulating her clitoris.
"Mmm just like that...", she said from under her breath. He moaned in her ear and this multiplied the pleasure she was receiving. He kept this pace for 5 minutes as his dick explored her vagina. Her pussy began contracting and he felt those consecutive cock pinches he likes.
"Ahh Khu..mmalo fu..uck!!", he drove her to the edge and she couldn't take it anymore. He increased his pace and fucked the shit out of her so much she felt his length in her womb. Her legs were still shaking from the last orgasm but he wasn't prepared to stop. He placed his hands on her sides and they gently travelled down to her waist, sending multiple ripples of electric shocks to every neurotic channel in her body that was ready to receive them.
"Mmm!!! Shit baby don't stop!!", she screamed as he pounded her pussy up. He toned the pace down and knelt on the bed. He pushed her legs up and separated them even wider. He began fucking her in that position while rubbing her clit. He placed it in between his index and middle finger and started moving the two up and down around it. She no longer knew what or where to touch. Her reflexes led her to fondling her own breasts while moaning his name. He made sure to hit every surface area deep in her, but intentionally avoiding her g-spot. This drove her crazy. She felt the pleasure building up but he was deliberately denying her body to unleash it. He knew exactly what he was doing. He took it up to one level below the maximum and kept it there. Tears began flowing out her eyes and she tightly placed her palm against her mouth. What she was feeling was too extreme and too much for her body to handle.