Episode 37

The couple slept in the dark after their session, cuddling. Mxo's phone began vibrating on the pedestal and he answered.
"Yeah?", his sleepy self answered hoarsely.
"Man I need your help. I'm stuck in Braam can't you come fetch me?", Kabelo shouted with music playing loudly behind him.
"I can't hear you KB move away from there", he slid out of bed, not to wake Ndalo. He stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.
"I am saying, I'm stuck at some party in Braam. Come get me"
"I am nowhere near Joburg right now"
"Shxt!", Kabelo said and Mxo laughed.
"Exactly. What are you even doing in Braam anyway?"
"I honestly have no idea how I ended up here. We were in Bluelights then drove here. So now I can't find my people. I was gonna request but there's nothing in my account. Tonight was wild"
"Aii I'll request for you. Sharp I'm busy"
"Sne?", Kabelo asked and Mxo laughed.
"Yaz if this phone was on loudspeaker you were going to land me in a lot of trouble. Sharp man KB we'll talk", he then cut the call and washed his face. After requesting a car for his friend, he went back into bedroom and forgot to be careful with the door, waking Ndalo up. She squinted her eyes and raised her hand to protect them from the light coming from the bedside lamp. He went over to cuddle her up again and apologized for waking her up.
"It's okay. What time is it?"
"Few minutes to twelve"
"Can I please have some water?", she politely asked and he got out of bed, putting on his shorts and slides. He went out for a couple of minutes and came back with two bottles of water and a tub of yogurt. She was coming from the loo in his vest and underwear.
"Thank you", she said before taking the water and having half of it. He handed her the cold tub and she took it.
"How are you feeling?", he asked.
"It stings when I pee", she replied and took half a spoon of the delicacy into her mouth.
"A lot?"
"Nah but I do feel like something was in there", she continued eating. He laughed.
"And how did having that something in there feel?"
"It hurt like crazy when you shoved all of it in like that"
"I'm sorry", he lowly apologized before kissing her forehead, with his hands on her sides on the bed. She was seated while he stood.
"But it'll hurt more if we don't do it again soon"
She laughed at him trying to trick her.
"Unamanga"(You're lying)
"I am serious. Uyavaleka as we speak"(You're closing up as we speak), he said and they both laughed. She kept digging the spoon in the yogurt in and out playfully. He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes. Her nose followed as he took the tub along with the spoon and placed it on the pedestal. He then gave her lips a long, patient kiss while caressing her hips. He took off the vest she was wearing and gently pushed her so she laid on the bed, one hand fondling one boob as he latched on another. The other hand was buried in her underwear as his middle finger tenderly went in and out of her flaming canal. The multitasking had her body confused. He pulled the underwear off and continued.
"Ngicel' ungivulele baby"(Please open up for me), he whispered before trailing ber neck with his breath. She separated and spread her legs wider. He undid the button to his shorts and allowed them to fall, taking himself out of them. He pushed her knees to her chest and entered her sacred opening. She hissed in pain. He pulled one of the pillows and placed it under butt to elevate her butt for full view of her innocent vag.
"Look at me", he softly said and she did. The orange lamp was an easier setting for her instead of lighting up the whole room.
He began thrusting very slowly and watched as his tool continually got adorned and greased up in her slimy releases as he eased it into her. The path was getting easier with each stroke. He dropped his thumb to her clit and circled it while fxcking her with patience. He began hitting the right side of her canal.
"Mxo...", she let out a moan.
"Hm?", he replied and she kept quiet with her eyes closed. If she was enjoying it then he knew he had to keep at whatever it was he was doing right. He kept at it and his lady released short spurts of hot squirt.
"Damn ungichaza kabi mase wenza kanje"(I like it when you do this), he said as she closed her eyes with her palms. Tears were running to her ears when she lost all control of her own body.
"Squirt for me baby don't stop", he encouraged and vigorously rubbed on her clit.
"The bed..."
"Ndalo I said squirt for me I didn't stutter", she was still releasing the liquids as her legs kept shaking and she continued crying. He stopped and asked her to kneel on the bed. She did and he knelt behind her and pressed down her back so her upper body lays flat. He separated her legs with one one of his and entered her from behind without warning. Her mouth hung open and he served her long strokes from the back while holding on to her ass. Her hand went behind her to get him to slow down and he did.
"Kub'hlungu?"
"A lot", she alerted. She felt his full length in this position and wasn't enjoying it.
"Let's change positions then", he suggested and got her to lie on her side so he could enter her from behind. He lifted her one leg and slid in.
"Mmm!", a soft moan escaped her lips and he continued thrusting slowly. He kissed her shoulder and cupped one of boobs.
"Shxt Ndalo umnandi baby fxck!", he groaned and continued invading her insides with his dxck.
"Umuhle futhi", he continued to compliment her as she moaned.
"I'm never gonna let you go sthandwasami", Mxo reassured.
"Promise?"
"I love you and I'm gonna spend each day of my life proving it"
He said as he felt the waves of his orgasm emanating from his core. He rammed his rod into her and she gasped, her mouth wide open.
He rammed it in again and she gasped again.
"Shiiit!!!", he exclaimed when he felt his soldiers running to his head it took everything in him to pull out and he came on her inner thigh. It immediately hit her that they never used protection.
"The condom Mxo!", she panicked.
"I said I'm never gonna get you pregnant Ndalo, at least not now. Trust me", he said and kissed her back. He got up to go find a towel and came back to wipe her clean. He could see she was worried. He dropped the towel on the floor and cuddled her.
"If it will make you feel any better I'm gonna bring you morning afters later on. Is that okay?"
She nodded. He pulled the duvet and they slept. She kept shifting her bxtt so his dxck doesn't touch it. He laughed to himself and let her be.