一百零四 ✔️

Start from the beginning

"Get up it's Getting late" lan Zhan started losing his patience when wei Ying was still in a cocoon inside the blanket. The younger just lazed around and rolled inside like a sloth clearly paying no attention to his husband.

"Outside bad"

"Inside good" wei Ying said in a meek tone not coming out of his blanket at all.

Lan Zhan tried to pull the blanket away from wei ying's body but the younger in turn hissed at him warning him not to come any closer.

The man had none of his shenanigans anymore he pulled the blanket off roughly and threw it on the floor, leaving a half naked wei Ying on the verge of having a breakdown.

"My blanky!" Wei Ying cried out as tears left his big bambi eyes. Lan Zhan huffed and rubbed wei ying's hair knowing very well he wasn't stopping any time soon.

Tiny sniffles left wei ying's mouth as he stared at his poor blanky his urge to pinch lan zhan just increased by every second. But, he was rubbing his head! Something he can't disapprove.

"Outside bad" that was all wei Ying said before purring like a kitten in lan zhan's hold.

For a second lan Zhan even thought that wei Ying was nesting like a mother wolf but in reality wei Ying was just in a very bad mood.

"Outside is good" lan zhan confirmed and tried to hold wei Ying. But, the younger did not budge at anything wei ying would have bitten lan Zhan if only he hadn't pulled his hand out in a jiff.

"What happened?" Lan Zhan tried coaxing him by touching his neck and leaving wet kisses all over his cheeks.

"I don't know" wei Ying said and finally settled down on lan zhan's lap like an obedient cat. Lan Zhan just nodded and massaged his back gently.

Before he could even pick wei Ying up so that he could bathe. His uncle and brother barged inside jingshi with a load of clothes in their arms.

Lan qiren and lan xichen shot eachother a glare before looking at a dazed wei Ying who was ready to hide inside his blanky once again.

"Why are they sweating, isn't running prohibited in gusu lan sect lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked him and slightly came forward to see what they had in their hands.

"Are those mitten socks?" Lan qiren nodded and handed him those socks and onesie's over lan xichen copied his moves and handed wei Ying the ones he knitted.

"They are so tiny!" Wei Ying cooed and looked at the tiny mitten socks. Lan Zhan sat next to him took one of them in his hands.

"Mn" he agreed with his soulmate when he looked at the gloves.

"Why did you knit them so early?" Wei Ying asked them with a grin on his face.

Lan qiren coughed and replied "it was a hobby we developed" wei Ying nodded understanding what they meant and went back to admire the tiny cap.

"I'm about to cry, they are so adorable lan Zhan!" Wei Ying said lan Zhan agreed with him and thanked both his uncle and brother.

Lan qiren and lan xichen smiled at the sight of the boy enjoying the littlest thing and looked at eachother and smiled.

"Uncle's was better"

"So was A'huan's.."

"Wei Wuxian come out come out! I have dogs for my unborn nephew/niece" jiang Cheng announced from outside a loud bark was heard too.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying shuddered and hid behind his husband.

_______________________________________
Please read