𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The two of them stood there for way too long, both overwhelmed with their own feelings until San finally managed to get his facial expression under control again and awkwardly cleared his throat.

“We should hurry before the movie starts..” he gestured to the corridor they came from and Wooyoung shook his head slightly, looking like he woke up from a trance.

“Yeah sure, lets go!” he nodded and the boys started walking, not even noticing that they completely forgot about the popcorn they agreed to get earlier.

The room was already dark, fortunately they didn’t really miss something. Wooyoung could make out his friends hair colours a few rows down and was grateful they didn’t end up sitting next to them.

He really liked them and he would never leave them but sometimes he hated them for acting like children.

He tried to concentrate on the movie that started tight in the moment the two found their seats and sat down but his thoughts wandered back to his friends.

He didn’t know why they even had a problem with San in the first place, it just always was that way and no one ever tried to change it.

Or more likely didn’t dare. He remembered that in the beginning most of his friends who wanted to include the quiet boy were kind of scared to approach him since he had this aura of ‘fuck off’.

So they always thought he wanted things to be like this and while at the start, they somehow admired him for it over time it turned into something… less positive.

Wooyoung on the other hand never stopped looking at the boy who always looked out of the window and didn’t even bother to talk to anyone else in awe.

He had known San for longer than most of their classmates since they already went to the same school since they were younger but he knew that the other boy never noticed him.

At least not until he coloured his hair blond but even then he never got more than a short glimpse from the boy.

At one point he started writing him letter, not just the short note that ended up on his desk but actual letters.

Asking him how he was and what was going on in his head, if he ever noticed him and if he also liked some movie he Wooyoung had seen with his friends.

The blond wanted to know what the other boy hid behind this dreamy look and the sad eyes, he always hoped that maybe he could understand him.

There was nothing he wanted more than being able to walk up to San on a Monday and ask him about his weekend and ask him if he had time to meet up later. Tell him some silly plan about starting a dance career maybe.

There were so much things Wooyoung had left unsaid over the years because he was too nervous but now… maybe he would finally get the chance to be close to him.

He couldn’t tell what it was but the stunningly handsome boy never left his mind and now that he could finally spend time with him his heart seemed to explode with joy.

____________________________

It was time we hear Wooyoungs side, i hope the chapter wasn't too boring :)