𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

San didn’t know where his feet were carrying him. His head was spinning. He felt like he was about to collapse onto the cold ground.

He fled into the bathroom, locking the door behind him and finally sinking onto the floor. He felt ridiculous. What was he even running away from?

These people were talking to Wooyoung. It is not like any of them cared about him.

He should have said something to protect the other, to help him get out of there. How much he wished he could have just dragged Wooyoung out of there after him but that would have only things worse.

His heart ached when the realization hit. His mind finally calming down a bit and focusing on the most important fact.

He had to leave Wooyoung alone.

This was all Sans fault. He had ruined the others friendships with their classmates. He was the reason the other got into a situation like this.

It would just keep going on like this over and over again. Before they accepted San as a part of the class they would probably rather leave Wooyoung behind and he could never let this happen.

San would hate himself if he ever saw the other with another expression than this adorable smile on his face. Even worse if he was the reason for it to fade.

 Time passed and San could hear the bell ring that announced their lesson had started. No way he would walk into this hell in the condition he was currently in.

With shaking legs he picked himself up again. Stumbling towards the sink and grabbing the porcelain, holding on to it for dear life.

When San saw his face in the mirror he noticed tears rolling down his face, his eyes already red and a bit puffy. When had he started to cry? Why didn’t he notice? It didn’t matter.

He splashed some water on his face, hoping it would somehow make a difference. It was freezing cold against his heated skin and at least it washed the burning tears away.

After a while San had calmed down and the bell started again, he didn’t count the times it already ringed but a look on his phone told the boy that it was time for lunch so he made his way to the cafeteria.

His legs were still a bit week and he felt tired but at the same time he was way too hungry not to go.

Unfortunately, as soon as he entered the hall overflowing with people from their school waiting to get their food his eyes seemed to find Wooyoung instantly.

Sans heart clenched when he saw the head of blond hair sitting alone with two boys San regognized as Yeosang and Mingi.

Their table was placed in the corner of the room, far away from their usual place were all of their friends still sat.

They ignored them or gave the trio weird looks from time to time but apart from that it seemed like they never knew Wooyoung or the two staying by his side.

They had left him and San was convinced that it was all his fault. Suddenly his hunger was gone and the silent boy had lost his appetite.

_____________________

I am really sorry if there are any mistakes in this or the other chapters, i am not really the type to proof read ^^'